#54: Journal 12

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You had a hero Dave and did not give him a demo charge?

It's their purpose to die a hero carrying the FT or demo charge 😁

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
THEY DIED IN BLOOD

Got a big laugh outta that one.

A Real Barn Burner is a fun scenario. After it's done, you want to try it again.

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm saving this up..Illuminating Rounds is gold viewing..along with VASLING with Stew..😎

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just a pondering, should the German dedicate more forces to delay the Russians that are entering? Should they just balls to the wall and try to eliminate the at start group? I kind of think that the Germans must take chances and get into the big building fast. Thoughts?

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just a pondering, should the German dedicate more forces to delay the Russians that are entering? Should they just balls to the wall and try to eliminate the at start group? I kind of think that the Germans must take chances and get into the big building fast. Thoughts?
I think at the very least a firelane and the threat of the gun is needed to keep them honest. But, imo, if the Russians get into that 9 location building in force, it's all over.

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think at the very least a firelane and the threat of the gun is needed to keep them honest. But, imo, if the Russians get into that 9 location building in force, it's all over.
I totally agree if a few Russian forces get to the big building the Germans are in a world of hurt. I've looked at the at start forces and the Germans need to get a move on and take chances which can make it dicey, Thanks for bringing excellent entertainment and information to us foreigners across the Atlantic I like Illuminating rounds.

Tony Gibson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Oops

Scenario card states - "Russian sets up and moves first" !!