ASLOK XXXV (the Redux) - October 3rd thru 10th, 2021

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I am pleased to inform everyone that the second Death To Fascism Pack, called Not One Step Back!, will be launched at ASLOK 2021 !

8 brand new scenarios, using the tried and tested DTF Special Rules, designed by Peter Struijf and Chris Mazzei, are in the pack.

There will be a special Mini-Tournament dedicated to this pack, as well.

The Scenario Pack will sell at ASLOK for US $ 20; after the tournament it will be available through our two trusted distributors: Le Franc Tireur in Europe and Gamer's Armory in North America.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks like I will have to await 2022. Big price to pay for returning to the workforce, but after seventeen long months of unemployment a fair trade off. Good luck and good gunning to all who attend! Now I just hope that Winter Offensive is a go--this I should make.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Excellent news! Looking forward to some of your scenario magic Peter. If it is FrF or DtF it is an auto buy for me.

I am pleased to inform everyone that the second Death To Fascism Pack, called Not One Step Back!, will be launched at ASLOK 2021 !

8 brand new scenarios, using the tried and tested DTF Special Rules, designed by Peter Struijf and Chris Mazzei, are in the pack.

There will be a special Mini-Tournament dedicated to this pack, as well.

The Scenario Pack will sell at ASLOK for US $ 20; after the tournament it will be available through our two trusted distributors: Le Franc Tireur in Europe and Gamer's Armory in North America.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We're 10 days out from start, am curious to see how the Pre-Reg list looks, and the scenarios for the minis to ensure I've got the right kit packed.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I stopped by the hotel yesterday to talk to them about setup etc. Everything looks good at the hotel and they should be ready for us. The restaurant is back open, although it is only running at fixed hours:
  • Breakfast: 7-10
  • Lunch: 11-2
  • Dinner: 5-10
The bar should be running upstairs starting Monday during the lunch and dinner hours and will be offering the full restaurant menu as well as special ASLOK deals on sandwiches like in past years.

The hotel was asking if we had any preferences on specific liquor and/or beer that they should stock. Anyone who's attending and would like to provide feedback on their favorites, either respond here or drop me an email.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As far as buying ASL Stuff at ASLOK:
  • Hazardous Movement should be available from Chuck Hammond.
  • Derek Ritter will have some general wares available from https://ritterkrieg.com/dice-tower-home/ - if there's anything specific you definitely want him to bring it may make sense to reach out to him ASAP.
  • The latest Death To Fascism pack, Not One Step Back, from Peter Struijf & Chris Mazzei will be available for $20 at the front desk. Unfortunately Peter & Chris cannot attend this year thanks to Covid travel restrictions, but will anxiously watching for AARs and also available to answer any questions which may arise.
  • Action Pack 17 will also be available at the front desk. This is a brand new AP from MMP: 2 new boards (87 & 88) which form a double-wide hill when connected; 16 scenarios (3 PTO, 1 of which is deluxe, 13 Korean scenarios, 7 of which are North Korean and 6 Communist Chinese, 2 night scenarios). Pricing TBD, but we'll offer a discount on the first pack to pre-reg's and will have extras at the MMP pre-reg price similar to past years.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I finally got the pre-reg lists (mostly done): http://www.aslok.org/downloads/ASLOK_21_Minis.pdf

Details on Gor-Gor and Squad Bleeder are slated for 9/29. The rest should be stable barring any egregious errors on my part. If you notice anything that looks odd, please let me know.

Pre-Regs sit at 87 albeit with 10 cancellations: http://www.aslok.org/downloads/ASLOK_XXXV_PreRegs.pdf

Crossing my fingers that we get to at least 100, but that will depend on how many late arrivers we get.
Good luck!

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I finally got the pre-reg lists (mostly done): http://www.aslok.org/downloads/ASLOK_21_Minis.pdf

Details on Gor-Gor and Squad Bleeder are slated for 9/29. The rest should be stable barring any egregious errors on my part. If you notice anything that looks odd, please let me know.

Pre-Regs sit at 87 albeit with 10 cancellations: http://www.aslok.org/downloads/ASLOK_XXXV_PreRegs.pdf

Crossing my fingers that we get to at least 100, but that will depend on how many late arrivers we get.
Bret,
I can buy a couple of more t-shirts if that would help. 🙃