LFT next module: The Green Hell of Inor.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Shortage of lorries is after Dunkirk evacuation.
Inor is before it.

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
Damn I thought the postman brought my copy today? But found two German airmen setting fire 🔥 to it in the garden !! I guess the German assault on the Ardennes is still delayed?? Waiting anxiously??? It is what it is. 😅. Hope it comes soon.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Damn I thought the postman brought my copy today? But found two German airmen setting fire 🔥 to it in the garden !! I guess the German assault on the Ardennes is still delayed?? Waiting anxiously??? It is what it is. 😅. Hope it comes soon.
Where did you order it ?

Lionel

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I guess kindling is allowed?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Raised in France, Luca Turin is happy to admit that “the idea that things should be slightly dirty, overripe, slightly fecal is everywhere in France.” Given a stinky cheese, says he, Americans think, “Good God!”; Japanese think, “I must now commit suicide”; and the French think, “Where’s the bread?”

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
French think, “Where’s the bread?”
Well, they are sensible enough to ban some cheese from the Parisian public transportation system:

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Well, they are sensible enough to ban some cheese from the Parisian public transportation system:

All of those cheeses are actually exquisite and you are making me hungry. :love:0

Fortunately, the cheese ban in Parisian public transportation system is a legend. Just keep them in a sealed bag otherwise your neighbors will look at you in a funny way (but you will have plenty of free seats around you :) ).

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
All of those cheeses are actually exquisite and you are making me hungry. :love:0

Fortunately, the cheese ban in Parisian public transportation system is a legend. Just keep them in a sealed bag otherwise your neighbors will look at you in a funny way (but you will have plenty of free seats around you :) ).
Cheese spreading diseases is also a fake news I think !

Lionel

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
As promised, the VASL support with counters and map is available here : https://lefranctireur.org/spip.php?page=article&id_article=161

Note that some of the counters are not included: no need for some administrative counters playing VASL. But if someone feels the need for something that I forgot or finds a bug, don't hesitate. :)