PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Preorder page http://advancingfire.com/index.php/preorder

To the US, 85 euros + 44 euros shipping. Probably want to wait and see if Gamer's Armory or Ritterkrieg can do something more affordable.
That's a good call. Shipping internationally for one item is very expensive, for multiples it drops dramatically.
For one Red Factories, I was $64 For 10 I was $120.
It's getting to the stage where you need to purchase from a reseller rather than direct.
The Hazardous Movement pack woukd have Bern close to £65 If I bought it direct. It was less than £30 bought from Second Chance gsmes. It's not great but there's bugger all the games manufacturers can do about it.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Being in the UK I am really hoping Second Chance Games can get some copies
They certainly stocked the previous offerings but 100 euro posted to the UK does not seem too bad a deal. Additionlly, that is 15 euro for postage of multiple copies so if you get together with a couple of guys it makes it even better.

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Being in the UK I am really hoping Second Chance Games can get some copies
They are. He already posted as much on FB.

Keep in mind that this module looks MUCH larger than Biazza Ridge or Brevity as far as content goes. The price of the game itself looks very fair, it's the shipping people are going to have to debate with themselves about I think. Buying in bulk with some buddies is also an option to save shipping.

It looks like it comes in an actual box this time, nearly 1000 color counters, 7 maps (5 of which connect and create a playing area almost 10 feet long, for the armor nuts 😁 ), 13 scenarios (including two SK scenarios and a large CG scenario).

I'll definitely be pre-ordering.

commissar1969

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's a good call. Shipping internationally for one item is very expensive, for multiples it drops dramatically.
For one Red Factories, I was $64 For 10 I was $120.
It's getting to the stage where you need to purchase from a reseller rather than direct.
The Hazardous Movement pack woukd have Bern close to £65 If I bought it direct. It was less than £30 bought from Second Chance gsmes. It's not great but there's bugger all the games manufacturers can do about it.
Not only that, but the US Post Office - once a proud institution - has been shite for the past year. Especially with international mail. :( Hope we get a new postmaster general - and soon!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Not sure if this has been mention already but the module also includes corrected reprints of the counters from Brevity and Biazza. I was put of buying those as I don't like counters the wrong way round!

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Not sure if this has been mention already but the module also includes corrected reprints of the counters from Brevity and Biazza. I was put of buying those as I don't like counters the wrong way round!
I don't like "reverse" counters either. That said I punched, clipped and used counters from Both Brevity and Biazza and found them much less "reverse" after this treatment in respect to their initial "countersheet" look.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anybody interested in combining orders to save on shipping to the US?

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ritterkrieg or the gamers armoury will probably stock it over in the states
Yeah...I'm just wondering if it would be cheaper to buy direct with combined orders at the pre-order price and pay that shipping...or pay reseller price with lower shipping.

First world problems... :)

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I'm waiting until Derek or Scott gets it in stock....probably the cheapest shipping option?

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm waiting until Derek or Scott gets it in stock....probably the cheapest shipping option?
I've never ordered from them so I don't know how it works between them and the source.

Is there a way to find out how many copies they are expected to be receiving? Can we pre-order via them so as to still get the provider pre-order price? Or will we pay the MSRP from the resellers plus shipping?

Regardless...I'm just hoping that the pre-order number is met so this product gets printed... :)

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I can't find anyone else local to go in on it with me, so I guess I will just bite the bullet on the shipping charges. But I will get a Biazza Ridge at the same time to better justify the shipping. Even if that justification is only in my mind!

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't find anyone else local to go in on it with me, so I guess I will just bite the bullet on the shipping charges. But I will get a Biazza Ridge at the same time to better justify the shipping. Even if that justification is only in my mind!
Don’t sleep on adding that sweet dice tower! Mario’s are the best towers out there. That helped me justify the shipping as well!