Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
I wish there were some bookmarks available for the chapter dividers and various other places when I open it in my ibooks on my iphone. I can't put them myself. Anybody knows how to put bookmarks?

trailrunner

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wish there were some bookmarks available for the chapter dividers and various other places when I open it in my ibooks on my iphone. I can't put them myself. Anybody knows how to put bookmarks?
There is a table of contents you can access in iBooks on your iPhone, and you can add your own bookmarks. I just tried it.

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Unfortunately the table of contents is very detailed sp requires lots of scrolling and cannot be collapsed.
my bookmark button is grayed out. How do you make the bookmark. Is your button active?

trailrunner

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Unfortunately the table of contents is very detailed sp requires lots of scrolling and cannot be collapsed.
my bookmark button is grayed out. How do you make the bookmark. Is your button active?
I can collapse the Table of Contents on my Mac, but not my iPhone. Yes, I agree that the Table of Contents requires way too much scrolling to be useful.

It looks like my bookmark button is also grey.

I've exhausted my entire knowledge on this subject. :):)

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
I see there is now a new version of the eASLRB (v1.05) available for download. Thank you, MMP, for continuing to update this.

I noticed it lost some of the corrections from v1.04 with regard to red hot link coloring spilling into trailing punctuation. (c.f. A4.2, A4.3, A7.3, A7.307, etc.)

But very much on the plus side, I noticed that several of the comments I sent in have been addressed--thank you. It's great to see these improvements, especially the time taken to improve the graphics in several of the images: giving dark areas white hex numbers and sharpening the hill contour lines, etc. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

atomic

Reaction score
First name
Asad
Country
llSweden
Just downloaded the 1.05 version. However, within the eASLRB it says version 1.06. The 1.05 version with inherited zoom says its version 1.03.
/asad

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Why are there two different versions to download? One is a plain pdf, and one is a pdf with "inherited zoom". The plain pdf doesn't have inherited zoom? Why would I not want the version with inherited zoom?