Manila HASL - Good news, Bad news

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Sarge, will there be any US Army assault engineer counters in the mix? Either 667s or 747s?

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tom has a digital playtest map in the works....looks awesome BTW. As he stated it will be available when MMP gives the "go ahead" upon release of the actual product......hint hint hint......(only 125 more orders to hit the quota).
Thanks, Sarge. For the record, no concern from me on the physical size of the scenarios/CGs whatsoever -- there is plenty here for everybody. For me it is the scenarios. I just want to be able to play them via VASL soon after it is released. Thanks again. I am so appreciative of all the hard work that has obviously gone into it. I will preorder!

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you, ASLSARGE. I posted last year on the Forum concerning American assault engineer counters [along with some others].

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
For all of those who are hesitant about playing on the large Manila HASL map, have no fear. I have another project to be released from BFP which is a mini-HASL depicting the fighting in the sports complex south of Manila. Map is about 24" x 24". Eight scenarios and a full CG too . Won't get into the release queue until late 2021 or early 2022. Been working on this one for about ten years so it is in good shape. Now you will be able to do combat in a baseball stadium, a basketball gym, a soccer field, and an Olympic Stadium.
I think I just read about the battle in the baseball stadium last night: Twilight of the Gods (Ian Toll). He called the US forces the "visiting team". Nice turn of phrase.