Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Welcome to our new website!

We wanted to let everyone know that we have been working hard behind the scenes to launch a new website. The new website has a more modern look that should be easier for our customers to use on all devices (computers, tablets, and phones). This new site also allows us to improve and streamline our internal business processes, which should help our customers as well. In addition to being more modern, the new site will allow customers to receive email updates when orders are processed and shipped. You will receive with each order an email containing your shipping provider and a tracking number for your shipment. The tracking information will also be accessible from your account on the website.

To keep the new site as clean and secure as possible, we are not importing customer information or order history from our old site. After evaluating the data in our previous site and evaluating how it would impact our new site going forward, we decided it would not work to import the old data. One factor was that many customers had challenges with their accounts on our previous site. Not importing that data was the best way to ensure the performance and stability of the new site remains high. All customers will need to create an account on our new site.

We have updated the preorder counts on the new site to reflect all the existing orders. Your existing preorders are still valid but have not been moved to the new site. We will still be able to process those preorders once we are shipping those items, but you will not be able to see those preorders in your order history on the new site. If you need to update anything with an existing preorder, please contact the office directly, and we can update the information for you.

You do not need to do anything, but if you want to see your existing preorders on the new site, you will need to contact the office and have them cancel the existing preorder and then you will need to place a new preorder on the new site (which will change your place in the shipping queue) for each individual item. If you do not contact the office to cancel preorders from the old site and place a new order for them, we will bill and ship both of the preorders. If you do not want to see your current preorders, you will not need to redo any preorders that exist on our previous site.

We also wanted to make our site easier for customers to access, so our new site is www.mmpgamers.com . Don’t worry, we are still using www.multimanpublishing.com and it will forward you to the new site address. Our company contacts (emails and phone number) have not changed. We will continue to update and improve this new site on an ongoing basis. If you have any website issues, concerns, or bugs please email info@multimanpublishing.com .

Thanks for your business!

Multi-Man Publishing, LLC
403 Headquarters Dr.
Suite 8
Millersville, MD 21108
Office: 410-729-3334
Email: info@multimanpublishing.com

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
If anyone could tell me how to find ASL Errata on the new website, I would appreciate it. Either I am seriously missing something, or it hasn't been transitioned over from the old site.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
If anyone could tell me how to find ASL Errata on the new website, I would appreciate it. Either I am seriously missing something, or it hasn't been transitioned over from the old site.
Not only that, but I could find no link for submitting rulz questions to the Oracle.

I suspect (hope?) the page is still a work in progress.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Ordered FKaC last week from the new website, needless to say I was not surprised by the notice:16334

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Agreed, a third edition ASLRB would be very suitable (maybe post-COVID)!

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
ASLRBv3...agreed!

If there IS a new eASLRB coming, it seems there exists updated material suitable for printing an ASLRBv3...yes/no?

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I must admit, I rather like the new website, seems very modern. Still no news on the new Hollow Legions though

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
Work is in progress....
Glad to hear it!

Is there a list of the scenarios yet? I assume it'll include the Hollow Legions/West of Alamein core scenarios . . .

35Blazin' Chariots
36Rachi Ridge
37Khamsin
38Escape from Derna
39Turning the Tables
40Fort McGregor
41A Bridgehead too Wet
42Point of No Return
51The Taking of Takrouna
52Too Little, Too Late
53A High Price to Pay
54Bridge to Nowhere
55Retribution
56Half a Chance
57The Battle for Rome
58Ci Arrendiamo

And also a selection of Annual/Journal desert scenarios?

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
is there going to be any updates/changes to Hollow Legions?
I'd love to see the new troop types from Le Franc Tireur included

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would think that the original "Hollow Legions" and West of Alamein" scenarios will be updated (if they need it),
as well as any Annual, Journal and Action Pack scenarios that needed an update.