BoF16 Saluting A General - AAR

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know when I win or lose, the dice aren't at fault
IDK Jim, I seem to recall a game (some Schwerepunkt scenario) and you were smacking me all over the board. I said midgame that "I just need to hang on the the last CC so when you roll a 12 I can withdraw for the win". That was exactly what happened. Probably my most underserved win in ASL, ever.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
IDK Jim, I seem to recall a game (some Schwerepunkt scenario) and you were smacking me all over the board. I said midgame that "I just need to hang on the the last CC so when you roll a 12 I can withdraw for the win". That was exactly what happened. Probably my most underserved win in ASL, ever.
I don't know about that. You had a plan and executed it perfectly!😉😉

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I remember that game. My fault for letting you have an option to withdraw I guess. :( -- jim

Edit to add: I recall I once beat Dave Reenstra the same way too. The dice giveth, and the dice taketh.

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I remember that game. My fault for letting you have an option to withdraw I guess. :( -- jim

Edit to add: I recall I once beat Dave Reenstra the same way too. The dice giveth, and the dice taketh.
Like I said it's the dices' fault but we all know for every time they let us down and we get reamed against the odds there is always that time we diced the crap out of someone and we didn't complain, at least not to vehemently. 😇

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Thanks again Chris. This looks better than I could have imagined. -- jim

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Currently, Steven Pleva and Randy Shurtz are playing this scenario on VASL. I think they concluded their last session yesterday evening with 2 or 1.5 turns to go.

von Marwitz

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Currently, Steven Pleva and Randy Shurtz are playing this scenario on VASL. I think they concluded their last session yesterday evening with 2 or 1.5 turns to go.

von Marwitz
I recommended to Steve for Albany as I think it fits the bidding well. Steve thinks the balance is pretty good prior to playing. I am interested to hear his thoughts after his game. -- jim

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I recommended to Steve for Albany as I think it fits the bidding well. Steve thinks the balance is pretty good prior to playing. I am interested to hear his thoughts after his game. -- jim
Hopefully, he will share them here.

von Marwitz