For King & Country reprint

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't think I've ever received tracking information from MMP. However, I have contacted the office for tracking information in the past and they were happy to provide it for me.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've never gotten tracking information for any of my shipments from MMP, but if they have it anyway, it sure would be nice if they included it on the order history page.

stanthecaddy019

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Another KC player here. Mine shipped via USPS on 12/14 (found the info via Informed Delivery) and made it to a KCMO depot (I'm on the Kansas side) on 12/17. It's been "In Transit-- Arriving Late" ever since then, so I would guess a lot of single-copy orders are in the same situation. I've got a non-MMP order that's also been "In Transit- Arriving Late" out of an east coast USPS depot since around 12/17 as well.

Just wanted to provide some info on what I'm seeing, hopefully it's helpful.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think a lot of this is the USPS in holiday mode shipping, everything runs late. I shipped a Priority Mail package on Dec 8 for guaranteed 2-3 day delivery going 420 miles-it didn't get there until Dec 18.

Rocket-Man

Space is only 100Km up
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have multiple packages in the mail going through USPS (including two from MMP) and every single one of them is running late. But that's better than the order of mine being delivered that disappeared into the ether earlier this month.

echack

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
USPS says they have double the number of packages this year compared to last.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
And 19,000 employees out sick
Damn! The US is hit especially hard.

With roughly 320,000 fatalities so far, these will exceed those of US soldiers in WW2 (405,399) within one month if they continue to rise at the current rate. This is like a 9/11 every day...

I should think the cursed virus is taken seriously by now.

May all of you stay safe and healthy!

von Marwitz

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Damn! The US is hit especially hard.

With roughly 320,000 fatalities so far, these will exceed those of US soldiers in WW2 (405,399) within one month if they continue to rise at the current rate. This is like a 9/11 every day...

I should think the cursed virus is taken seriously by now.

May all of you stay safe and healthy!

von Marwitz
Well said, please stay safe and well folks

owenedwards

Reaction score
Country
ll
Well, I've slipped in a preorder at Second Chance Games in the UK whilst the preorder price still applies - we'll see when the container arrives (I guess sometime in January).