Hybrid tournament, FTF and VASL. Any interest in such an event.

Would you participate in a hybrid ASL event?combining ftf and virtual play

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Thanks!! About all I could handle anymore. ???☹
Really? You're an old sailor, back when port call was, well you know ... "port call". I am sure you'd find the stamina some where (assuming you could withstand the punishment from your lovely significant other ;) ) -- jim

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Really? You're an old sailor, back when port call was, well you know ... "port call". I am sure you'd find the stamina some where (assuming you could withstand the punishment from your lovely significant other ;) ) -- jim
More a question of self preservation than stamina. As soon as I finish my afternoon nap I'll try to come up with a witty response. ???

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Jim check out my post #47 in the Battle of Bengtskar thread for an account of my stamina during a port call.??

Del

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Back on topic, for Supporting Fire this coming weekend I was one of the Danish contingent who is not able to attend because of travel restrictions. At the same time I am a Round Director, so had already prepared three scenarios, so why not organize a Mini Tournament for four of us so we could at least get a weekend of ASL in. We will be following the timing of the main tournament, and will provide Andreas with updates so the lucky folks who are there can follow the happenings. Not the same as FtF, but in these times a good replacement anyway I hope. Cross fingers for FtF next year!