Dispatch #50 Transmitted today

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, just wanted to quickly mention here that our own ASL Newsletter, Dispatches from the Bunker #50, was transmitted this morning to all my current subscribers. If you did not get one it means either the e-mail I have for you no longer works (or the mailbox is too full to receive it) or you have let your subscription lapse.

If you have a new e-mail you want on file please e-mail directly from the one you have now to: aslbunker@aol.com

If your subscription has lapsed, go to the ASL Emporium sub-folder on this website and go to the end of my monthly update for full details on my new price schedule and how to pay.

Again if you have any questions, please e-mail me at: aslbunker@aol.com

Please do NOT Direct Message me here, I get to my e-mail much quicker.

Thanks again for your continued interest and support and enjoy Dispatch #50 !

Be safe and well, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey congrats on 50 fabulous issues, guys!

And thanks for sharing your labour of love with the rest of us - every time a new issue of DftB shows up, I am a happy camper.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hey congrats on 50 fabulous issues, guys!

And thanks for sharing your labor of love with the rest of us - every time a new issue of DftB shows up, I am a happy camper.
Thanks so much for the kind words, hoping I make 50 more! (With a TON of help, you know who you are :) )

I'll be checking on my PayPal shortly and getting everyone who replied to the publication updated.

Thanks again everyone for your continued interest and support!

Long Live Dispatches, Long Live ASL!

Be safe and well, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Best money spent in ASL (DftB)
Thanks so much for the sentiment, even with a modest price increase we believe it to be money well spent for endless hours of hobby enjoyment.

Anyone out there who wants in, check out my monthly update at the ASL Emporium sub-forum.

You can always also contact me directly via my main e-mail at aslbunker@aol.com

Thanks again for your continued interest and support, Vic.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
LOL! Carl is underpaid but NOT underappreciated at this address.

He bleeds ASL and it is good thing for all of us, Vic. ?
:) You are able to pull all these people together to do one rocking product, month after month, year after year. That IS power, soft power, but that's some serious power.

Suggestion : wanna see pics of your spanky new games room in action dude, perhaps in the next issue?

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
:) You are able to pull all these people together to do one rocking product, month after month, year after year. That IS power, soft power, but that's some serious power.

Suggestion : wanna see pics of your spanking new games room in action dude, perhaps in the next issue?
If I can actually get people to come over, yes you will see my room but it will probably be after the vaccine is deployed and we get back to regular club meetings. I love VASL but want to roll real dice with someone, once it is safe.

Damn virus and it is no joke, despite what some say

Thanks again Jackson, always appreciate your feedback for this labor of love, Vic.