MMP Updates 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Over at Consimworld, Chas Argent posted this week that the eASLRB is finished. They are now checking the "bazillion links". Brian Youse said that as errata and fixes happen after release, they will be made available.
Truly good news.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
ditto, I got Rising Sun when it was last released and can't justify buying it again just for the HASL
I will buy it, but no need to have the HASL, if you are interested to buy happy to receive a proposal :)

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I will buy it, but no need to have the HASL, if you are interested to buy happy to receive a proposal :)
THanks for the very kind offer. But, being honest, I don't think I can afford to buy it as I need to find the money to pay for the new MMP releases this month (Swedish volunteers, Best of friends 2, ROMA pack plus the Pocket Chapter H is due out too I think)

I really do appreciate the offer but just don't see how I can swing it

thanks anyway :)

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Yep, one map + five scenarios.

PabloGS

Reaction score
Country
llChile
I was wondering as I didn't recall it being a "HASL" in the sense of having Chapter Z pages. I did look through my stuff and was starting to worry lol.

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the info, Chas. Two questions:
  1. Will MMP print more ASLRB paper back editions? That item was supposed to be a print on demand product, but has been listed as “Temporarily out of stock” for quite some time.
  2. Any update on SKEP#1 reprint? I heard that it was in the works, but they had some issues with the counter colors.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
any word on Rising Sun? Great Work to the whole team for getting FKAC out in time for the holidays. I did not get mine, but I've only been waiting a year, most have much longer than that! Happy Holidays and thanks for all the great games.

~

Status
Not open for further replies.