Seeking future virtual, VASL tournaments

Johnne

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
Hello all,

Some of these posts describe tourneys that have already taken place. Others are far away.

Are there any VASL tournaments taking place in fall or winter 2020 or thereafter?

How do I keep abreast of such?

Many thanks,

~John

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is an Australian Tournament in January two posts down. Depending how flexible your schedule is, it could work for you.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Hello all,

Some of these posts describe tourneys that have already taken place. Others are far away.

Are there any VASL tournaments taking place in fall or winter 2020 or thereafter?

Many thanks,

~John
Hi John. I'll be posting later today about Bounding Fire Blackpool, which effectively now this year will be Bounding Fire Virtual :(

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Hello all,

Many thanks,

~John
In the Blackpool thread I encouraged players to consider hosting a VASL event themselves. If you can't find a suitable event think about doing it yourself.

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Hosting any kind of event is a great way to learn more about the system and gives an appreciation and insight into what TDs have to contend with.

Johnne

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
Hi John. I'll be posting later today about Bounding Fire Blackpool, which effectively now this year will be Bounding Fire Virtual :(
Hi Martin,

Thanks for your email. That sounds great!

Is Bounding Fire now indeed virtual? How do I sign up for it?

Cheers,

~John

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Hi Martin,

i am very Sorry to hear this. I know that I have been very sarcastic about the city where this tournament would have taken place, but loosing any live tournament is a sad loss, and you and Simon have put a lot of effort into this unique tournament (unpublished BFP scenarios).

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
I am waiting for Magnus to run a beach landing tourny :)
Are there any counter factual Invasion Sealion Scenarios? Looking at this map it looks like the brave German Fallschirmsjäger are to land just west of your house, with the the Kriegsmarine landing on the east. You will be in Kessel Breitetreppe (“Broadstairs”) within an hour, DM soon after with your upstairs bedroom as the only rout option. I would love to play this scenario with you, Joe, i will even give you a *75 gun to play with (this is an inside joke between Mr. Arthur and me). ?

14815?

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom