Roma 2020?

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any more info available about this pack? Any time frame?

The other 2 up coming packs:

Swedish Volunteers- Well worth getting, some good scenarios in there, and another nationality.

Best of Friends 2- It will be interesting to see which of their many good scenarios made the cut. And, I assume, a reprint of Friendly Fires one and only published board?

But what about Rome?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I read somewhere that MMP will start selling these after the ROMA gathering (which is October 15-18).

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We worked it out with RWG to start selling them a little earlier and are working on having all three packs (Roma, SV, and BoF2) available together (first week of October hopefully) to facilitate shipping together.
WOOT! Warming up my credit card now.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We worked it out with RWG to start selling them a little earlier and are working on having all three packs (Roma, SV, and BoF2) available together (first week of October hopefully) to facilitate shipping together.
Will Roma and BoF2 be available to purchase from retailers?

EDIT: Yes is the answer from FB.

Last edited:

Phillip

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Umm, yeah, mine is warm all the time, mainly from sitting on it all day....not sure we wanna know the extra measures you're putting into place...
I keep mine in the freezer, so before the end of the month I'll get it out, microwave it for a few minutes to get the ice off and then it's into the oven for that crispy-edge effect.

The same process works to get counters ready for a scenario (but of course only Soviet and Finnish OOBs are kept in the freezer - I'm no fool!).