Silly After Action Report - After the Disaster

vonTrotta

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
This is the latest offering on the altar of the ASL gods in the vain hope that one day they may smile upon my efforts.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The half squad missed twice with panzerfausts and the officer was broken and wound up dying for failure to rout (another CVP, thank you) but eventually luck ran out and a faust sent my tank up in flames.
I am not getting at you - I just want to make sure that I am playing this right :) I may also have misunderstood your AAR.

I thought a half squad could only fire one Pf? C13.3 a Pf is a supprt weapon and a half squad may only fire one support weapon. Unlike a squad which may fire two support weapons (and hence two pf's).

Having a tank under a UK not count for CVP seems unfair - but correct per A26.221. I would start a movement to change the rules and have the UK's rolled at the end of the game to see whether the tank survives ? Call this one a moral victory.........

Many thanks for some fun AAR's

Last edited:

vonTrotta

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I am not getting at you - I just want to make sure that I am playing this right :) I may also have misunderstood your AAR.

I thought a half squad could only fire one Pf? C13.3 a Pf is a supprt weapon and a half squad may only fire one support weapon. Unlike a squad which may fire two support weapons (and hence two pf's).

Having a tank under a UK not count for CVP seems unfair - but correct per A26.221. I would start a movement to change the rules and have the UK's rolled at the end of the game to see whether the tank survives ? Call this one a moral victory.........

Many thanks for some fun AAR's
The faust attempts happened over several fire phases. I do a certain amount of telescoping in the AAR. Of course I could have removed the tank from the vicinity but that would have required intelligence.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This and OA28 Where Iron Crosses Grow are two of my favorites from this pack (and there's a lot of good scenarios in OA2). An enjoyable and engaging AAR. ?:)

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Of course I could have removed the tank from the vicinity but that would have required intelligence.
You and me both. There is a whole thread devoted to my handling of tanks:

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I 2nd that. You should have to roll for the UK to see what happens. :)