LFT Q&A

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very informative and you're at risk of spending my money. That scenario you played looked super-interesting. The product review was helpful, too. I was glad to see there weren't sheets and sheets of duplicative counters.

Nice work.

Maxwelk1

Reaction score
First name
Lafajita
Country
llUnited States
One More Thing...
Where do I find the very kewl "Russian" - that is, NKPA counters? I have populated my Seoul NKPA counters with Russians from "Red Barricades" and am wondering if there are any other fancy-schamsky Russian counters available.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are there any plans to fix the missing 'red dot over the ID number' issue on the 1/5 USMC MMC's in Fight For Seoul?

Aside from this minor glitch, IMO the USMC counters in FfS are the most visually appealing U.S. counters in the entire ASL system.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I don't think in the near future.

Next big product might contain counters but things are still undecided. If it comes with counters and there is space left on the countersheet, maybe this can be done. But Xavier will confirm or infirm this.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I am under the impression that everything Marine is different. :D

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Reading through the FFS scenarios and may SSRs refer to squad equivalents. For FFS, is this 3 2-4-8 HS = 1 Squad?

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Reading through the FFS scenarios and may SSRs refer to squad equivalents. For FFS, is this 3 2-4-8 HS = 1 Squad?
During playtesting we started to call them Fire Teams because the idea of three 1/2 squads seemed to confuse players. So it might be best to think of them as the Fire Teams and not 1/2 squads.

Gamer72

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
During playtesting we started to call them Fire Teams because the idea of three 1/2 squads seemed to confuse players. So it might be best to think of them as the Fire Teams and not 1/2 squads.
Hi, just finished a solo play of Sights On Seoul and I have some queries re the Fire Teams :-

A Fire Team is worth one CVP. Is a 7-6-8 squad therefore worth 3 CVP ?

What is a Fire Team’s #US ? And following on from that, how many Prisoner squad-equivalents can a Fire Team guard ?

Thanks for any assistance you can render.

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, just finished a solo play of Sights On Seoul and I have some queries re the Fire Teams :-

What is a Fire Team’s #US ? And following on from that, how many Prisoner squad-equivalents can a Fire Team guard ?

I will forward to X and have this made clearer - yes a 7-6-8 is worth 3 CVP.

thank you

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

The FrT has 2 figures, per the ASLRB they would have a US# of 2