Prokhorovka module progress?

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any updates on your Prokhorovka module progress?
Both your Biazza Ridge and Brevity Assault modules look excellent, and look excellent on my gaming tables!
Thanks.

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are playtesting scenarios and CG, and also thinking if make another couple of secondary maps for other sub-sectors. Planned to be ready for the beginning of 2021.
Great news!
Looking forward to your Prokhorovka module, big-time, more so than just about anything I can remember.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I too am looking forward to Prokhorovka. Is Orsogna progressing at the same speed for release? I am hoping to get both of those and Biazza Ridge together to save on shipping.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
We made other two maps, for Storozhevoje and Yamki sectors, so the LSSAH front for 12/7 is quite complete. We are continuing the playtests. Orsogna was instead paused, so we think to release only Prokhorovka! in 2021. Beginning of pre-orders for it is currently scheduled for January 2021, but there may be delays.

Last edited:

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Understood. Many thanks for your update. I am hoping that you will be willing yo gave a bundle deal for both Biazza and Prokhorovka when it us available for pre-order in the new year.
Keep up the good work. Love the artwork on your maps.

Von Kar

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
We made other two maps, for Storozhevoje and Yamki sectors, so the LSSAH front for 12/7 is quite complete. We are continuing the playtests. Orsogna was instead paused, so we think to release only Prokhorovka! in 2021. Beginning of pre-orders for it is currently scheduled for January 2021, but there may be delays.
Hi sebosebi, what’s the latest news on the expected release date of Prokhorovka! please ?

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hi sebosebi, what’s the latest news on the expected release date of Prokhorovka! please ?
Playtests are taking much longer than expected, so now preorder period should begin on late May/early June

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All the scenarios, even the SK ones, will use HASL maps. There will be four maps, one of which, the Tank Fields of Prokhorovka map, will be made up of 5 sub-maps.
It will have some Starter Kit scenarios? Well that's cool! Will there be a campaign game that's SK level?

Last edited:

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
No, only scenarios, since in SK we haven't fortifications, and terrains, needed to make a full CG in Kursk