Looking for VASL Campaign Game of KGP-I

SteelDragon

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Experienced ASL player but have limited experience playing a campaign game.

KGP-I from Kampfgruppe Peiper I has always appealed to me because both players get to attack and defend. Plus it has more mobility than most of the other campaign games. I have a slight preference for the German side but will play either side.

I would like to play "FTF" using VASL and Skype. I am available most Mondays thru Thursdays from 6:30 PM to 12:30 AM (night owl) CST. I am also available 1 to 2 weekends a month, when I can play on Friday 6:30 PM to 12:30 AM CST and/or Saturday/Sunday from 10 AM to 12:30 AM CST.

If I can not find anyone wanting to play this campaign game, I may be open to other ideas.

Thanks

nekengren2

Reaction score
First name
Neal
Country
llUnited States
Still interested in playing KGP-I ? I don't have it but seems totally doable VASSAL/SKYPE for me.
I can play USA no problem.
Been playing ASL for a year so pretty much up on all the rules. Played a little Red Factories.
Retired so lots of time.
Played tons of Classic SL back in the 70's in Kansas City when it came out.
Orlando. I was born in Independence.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Still interested in playing KGP-I ? I don't have it but seems totally doable VASSAL/SKYPE for me.
I can play USA no problem.
Been playing ASL for a year so pretty much up on all the rules. Played a little Red Factories.
Retired so lots of time.
Played tons of Classic SL back in the 70's in Kansas City when it came out.
Orlando. I was born in Independence.
If going for KGP you may want to download the slope play aid from Mark's Desperation Morale site. This is as good as the rules and is much more understandable (Note these play an important part in the HASL and shouldn't be dismissed as "not a standard rule, so I won't use them")

SteelDragon

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If going for KGP you may want to download the slope play aid from Mark's Desperation Morale site. This is as good as the rules and is much more understandable (Note these play an important part in the HASL and shouldn't be dismissed as "not a standard rule, so I won't use them")
Thanks for the advice, I will definitely download a copy of it.