For King & Country reprint

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
There is some stuff in front of it that has to go first, but it shouldn't be long.
What about Winter Offensive 2021? Should I come to Washington with half luggage empty? :)

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
Now that I have retired I think I'll make the cross continent drive to the next WO. Me thinks Washington would be mild in comparison to the open Canadian prairies.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is some stuff in front of it that has to go first, but it shouldn't be long.
So how long will the stuff in front of it take? Got a ballpark idea? Also, don't forget to make the bigger font on those SMC names, with my blurry aging eyes it really sucks when I kill them on that 4 -2 DRM charge and don't know their names when I erect their headstones.

Last edited:

styrk

The open minded on
Reaction score
Country
llNorway
I just must ask. Why Fkac and not the full British West of Alamein.
Chap F is in need of a refresh Think F is the last v1 pices in the rule book now.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I just must ask. Why Fkac and not the full British West of Alamein.
Chap F is in need of a refresh Think F is the last v1 pices in the rule book now.
Chapter F is slated for inclusion in the re-print of the Italian moudule - some time down the line.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
'Iron Curtain' sounds appealing to me even if hypothetical, although I was really hoping to hear an update on FKaC. I guess the ASL British/Commonwealth aren't considered as essential as Starter Kit.