Snow Overlay

burniefox

Doomsower
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm setting up a scenario on board 2, using draggable overlays OG4 and OG5. I'm using the Ground Snow terrain transformation, but the overlays are still green (i.e. not transformed.) I see the following in the chat window:

Where might I find this gif file.

I looked "inside" the ovrOG file (after renaming it ovrOG.zip), and it ain't in there.

Any insight would be appreciated.

TIA-

B-

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I'm setting up a scenario on board 2, using draggable overlays OG4 and OG5. I'm using the Ground Snow terrain transformation, but the overlays are still green (i.e. not transformed.) I see the following in the chat window:

View attachment 13580

I looked "inside" the ovrOG file (after renaming it ovrOG.zip), and it ain't in there.

TIA-

B-
If you use the "new method" of dragging&dropping overlays, these will remain green in case of Snow.

If you use the "old method" of placing overlays by specifying map coordinates, the overlays will switch to Snow.

It is a known but not yet fixed issue as far as I know.

Cheers,
von Marwitz

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

View attachment 13580

TIA-

B-
I can fix that after the weekend.