What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Aliens on their own home planet by the looks of it with spoils from earth; one jar is full of the Hatfields, the other being poured into it are the McCoys. Two famous clans from the American wild west (Virginia/Kentucky) who had a long standing family feud. Jar lids on the floor with holes in them to let air in... looks like the alien kids are watching to see who's little human bugs will win the fight. I might be wrong though.
Parallels the deep story of Stephen Kings' Under the Dome

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Check Dick's or Home Depot/Lowe's (these two might not have Plano, but they will have comparable gear)
I guess I ought to check the UK equivelant, heck, even my order for a 35litre Really Useful box just got cancelled cos the guy had sold out, can'[t seem to find nothing right now

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
It looks like Second Chance Games have got Onslaught To Orsha 2 in stock. For £114. At the moment I cannot afford it because I have overspent on other things. Hopefully it will still be available come June.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Downloaded pdf: Out of the Attic Issue 1

Last edited:

cifdale

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
I picked up the latest Mach Madness scenario pack Full Rulebook ASL. I was thinking the title of this pack indicates that I will have to exercise some of my ASL brain cells which I fear are starting to atrophy. I have played scenarios from these folks in the past and have enjoyed them.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I now have a copy of KGP I heading my way. Oh, I also bought a copy of the Full Rulebook ASL from the Kansas City guys. Oh, I also downloaded Journal #4 and then am having a copy printed and bound from Staples (with the overlay sheet printed on 80 lb glossy cardstock). I also grabbed the ASLOk 20th Anniversary pack from Scenario Archive and had Staples print the scenario cards on 67 lb cardstock - they turned out beautifully. I think that's about it... :p

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Just placed an order for OtOv2 with money that I really ought to be saving. You only live once....

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
"...so why waste more time in Stalingrad. Time for something better!" Wise words, Honza. ;)
Just added up my Stalingrad maps and it turns out I have 8 large maps of sections of the city. There is Red Barricades and Red October and Downtown Stalingrad by MMP. There is the Dzerzhinsky Tractor Works and Mamayev Kurgan by CH. There is the Grain Elevator and the connecting map from the GE to VotG by Perry Pender. Finally there is the Brickworks map which I created and printed out. That is more than enough to play official and DYO Stalingrad CGs for the rest of my life! I must be nuts!

Last edited:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just added up my Stalingrad maps and it turns out I have 8 large maps of sections of the city. There is Red Barricades and Red October and Downtown Stalingrad by MMP. There is the Dzerzhinsky Tractor Works and Mamayev Kurgan by CH. There is the Grain Elevator and the connecting map from the GE to VotG by Perry Pender. Finally there is the Brickworks map which I created and printed out. That is more than enough to play official and DYO Stalingrad CGs for the rest of my life! I must be nuts!
Ya think?:LOL:

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
You can't get PLANO anywhere right now it seems, not for love nor money, someone is asking stupid money for the PLANO 23701 on AMazon
You could try the Darice 32-compartment bead containers.

This price is a bit higher than what I have been paying at either my local WalMart or JoAnn Fabric stores.