Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
For those who foolishly refuse to log on to Facebook:

Multi-Man Publishing
1 hr ·
As of March 2nd, MMP is thrilled to announce that we have hired Scott Blanton as a full-time employee and MMP Business Manager. One of the real problems MMP has had in the opinion of the principals is that our resources are stretched very thin. This means we're unable to react to really good suggestions, game submissions or even 'first world' problems of a small business - space in the warehouse, inventory control, there's a typo on the preorder page for 'X', and so on. So we... tend to lag on responding to those issues.
Scott owns a thriving game store in North Carolina - The Gamer's Armory. He is very familiar with this hobby and with running a small business, so while our staff might 'get to' an issue eventually, Scott is now prepared in a full time capacity to jump on them right away.

What happens to The Gamer's Armory? Absolutely nothing. It is open and operating as it always has - so please CONTINUE TO ORDER MMP PRODUCTS FROM The Gamer's Armory! They have fantastic customer service and a heck of a nice FLGS.

Now before our fans flood Scott with suggestions please recognize that we've already burdened him with a priorities list from past problems/issues/suggestions. But feel free to email Scott at scott@multimanpublishing.com should the need arise.
PB

Last edited:

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the info for those smart enough to stay clear away from the evil Face-book (let me steal your identity, your contacts, your privacy and snoop on you and turn you info over to the thought police for censorship and eventually booking into the FBI and CIA).

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for all the kind words. I'll also thank you ahead of time for your patience as I get acquainted with my new position and the fact that I will be splitting time between MD and NC.

I do wish the title of this thread had not been named this way, it does come across a bit misleading. Perhaps the original poster or a moderator could update the title of the thread to prevent any type of confusion. Thanks again!

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I do wish the title of this thread had not been named this way, it does come across a bit misleading. Perhaps the original poster or a moderator could update the title of the thread to prevent any type of confusion.
As you wish....

cifdale

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
Congratulations Scott! My experience with Gamer's Armory has always been top notch, so I am sure that Scott's presence at MMP will be a real positive.

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was in Raleigh this weekend and had to go see the store in person. A great place, Massachusetts doesn’t have a store like that.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I do wish the title of this thread had not been named this way, it does come across a bit misleading. Perhaps the original poster or a moderator could update the title of the thread to prevent any type of confusion. Thanks again!
I am glad the thread title was changed to be more accurate. Too bad there isn't a post to acknowledge that so we can have some assurance of the integrity of our postings. Alas, it appears to be a bridge too far. -- jim

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I am glad the thread title was changed to be more accurate. Too bad there isn't a post to acknowledge that so we can have some assurance of the integrity of our postings. Alas, it appears to be a bridge too far. -- jim
I changed it, and I posted to indicate it had been done - was there something else you think could have been included? Happy to accommodate if so.

My acknowledgement is here: http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/gamers-armory-and-mmp-forge-new-partnership.156698/post-2010179

For anyone wondering what the original was, my original post title was tongue-in-cheek ("Gamer's Armory Buys out MMP" - and a similar post title in another sub-forum called "MMP Buys Out Gamer's Armory"). Thought it would be an attention-getter, which it was. The OP started off with the words "not really" (which I've also deleted) so I doubt anyone would have been really confused. Since Scott expressed a legitimate concern and the post was about the good news regarding him, I changed the title per his request.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I changed it, and I posted to indicate it had been done - was there something else you think could have been included? Happy to accommodate if so.
I was not aware from the post that you had changed it. "As you wish ..." is hardly "I changed it". Given the moderators changing posts without also acknowledging they made the change, I mistakenly leaped to the conclusion that it was changed by them. I am glad that it wasn't. I am sorry for the confusion. -- jim

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I was not aware from the post that you had changed it. "As you wish ..." is hardly "I changed it". Given the moderators changing posts without also acknowledging they made the change, I mistakenly leaped to the conclusion that it was changed by them. I am glad that it wasn't. I am sorry for the confusion. -- jim
Looking at Sparafucil3's avatar picture...

...this is what occurred:

? Happens to the best of us.

We have to give it to him, that he landed on his feet, though.

Cheers,
von Marwitz