DASL 34 To The Last Man

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Perry is the sober voice of reason, we should give it sometime, though I still have my doubts. I'll play it again and check ROAR in several years to see where it stands, I hope it is closer than the original version as the basic design is certainly a good one and the tweaks are in the right direction, Vic.

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Hi guys, if you MAINE-iacs are ever vacationing in the Berkshires in the good weather, I just moved and have a house and a game room now and can host 2 or 3 games in Pittsfield MA, would love to see you here some day. At the very least I am hoping to make the Albany tournament and would love to play any of you there. :) Have FUN at the Nor'easter, not in the cards for me at this point, our coffers are drained.

To the Last Man has always been tough on the SS, seems a little less so now but still pretty pro Russian, not sure how to balance it out but the basic design seems to cry for a fix, Vic.
I'll come down for a game Vic. every time we have play it has been a blast

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I'll come down for a game Vic. every time we have play it has been a blast
Keith, some of the best times I have ever had in the hobby have been playing you! :)

Would love to see you here at some point, please e-mail me for details at: aslbunker@aol.com

We'll make it happen in the good weather, my game room opens right onto my deck and I have all my games and media in there so we'll have a blast my friend! I owe you another game with the Ghurkas after what happened last time. Or SS vs Russian Guards. Let's get it on! I would take the SS in To the Last Man, no problem, Vic.