I've got an idea. Hear me out.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
That's seven months in dog-months. That's over half a dog-year. That's practically dog forever. Since the dog start of the universe even.

JR

Last edited:

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
^nice ... but I think Mark would appreciate his copy coming via....

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I mean, I love MMP, but they must literally have one person doing all shipping and they work 2 hours a day. Then they charge me $20 to ship on top of that. ? If I have to wait this long I can wait for free by ordering it indirect from someone else who offers free shipping. ?

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Good incentive to support your FLGS, really, if you're lucky enough to have one in your community.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I mean, I love MMP, but they must literally have one person doing all shipping and they work 2 hours a day. Then they charge me $20 to ship on top of that. ? If I have to wait this long I can wait for free by ordering it indirect from someone else who offers free shipping. ?
I placed 2 orders in the past week. Both were processed and shipped within a few days. It is taking about 3-5 days to get through the processing/ dispatched stages. This isn't Amazon.

I was one of the last to pre-order the CdG/ WO pack. That switched to dispatched last Friday. If you are waiting on that item, then it should not be much longer.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Well, if I have to wait (either way) I might as well save $20 on shipping.
So you'll wait for glacial, just not expensive. Got it. Of course, the $20 would get you the game as much as week's earlier. -- jim

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So you'll wait for glacial, just not expensive.
Exactly.
Fast and expensive shipping I understand, but that's never been the case with MMP.
Glacial and free shipping is fine (third party store).
Glacial and expensive shipping is not acceptable in a free market. To me anyway. So I'll get it elsewhere for free. /shrug

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
$20 is cheap for shipping it one ASL retailer wanted to charge me $54 for one scenario pack( the recent Texas one) Another member here sent his copy to me for under $10 then reordered for himself .