I've got an idea. Hear me out.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm thinking, wouldn't it be cool if the French OB was represented in ASL.? Like someone could make counters for French squads--including Vichy and Free French--and have all the French vehicles and guns. They could even make some Chapter H pages for the French. Heck, maybe they could even design some scenarios featuring French troops and throw in a board or two. I'd love to get my hands on a module like that. Maybe some day someone will publish one and send it to their customers!

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm thinking, wouldn't it be cool if the French OB was represented in ASL.? Like someone could make counters for French squads--including Vichy and Free French--and have all the French vehicles and guns. They could even make some Chapter H pages for the French. Heck, maybe they could even design some scenarios featuring French troops and throw in a board or two. I'd love to get my hands on a module like that. Maybe some day someone will publish one and send it to their customers!

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
If only you had gone to Winter Offensive. You'd have everything punched and clipped and filed by now. But I guess there's no use crying over spilled milk. Oh wait, that's just what this thread is.

JR

peterd1973

Reaction score
First name
Peter
Country
llUnited States
To be fair, I think relying on a coin flip to determine who to ship to first was a bad idea. I would think shipping to the combo purchasers should have been the priority if not first ordered, first shipped.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To be fair, I think relying on a coin flip to determine who to ship to first was a bad idea. I would think shipping to the combo purchasers should have been the priority if not first ordered, first shipped.
Good idea, because that woulda been me.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lord grant me patience, but I want it right now!

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States