What is Your ASL Budget for 2020?

Evan Sherry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just got my copy of Croix de Guerre (I ordered three if them). It is very nice and I like it a lot despite the 46 Opel Blitz trucks.
Given the current price of official and independently published ASL related material, what do you expect to spend on ASL related game components in 2020?
By this I mean game stuff, not travel to tournaments, lodging, whiskey, hookers or gas etc. I mean game components.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not enough.

But, that said, 350 to 400?

jwoodall04

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think it'll probably stay at $152.91 for CdG unless they release a journal. I might buy the overlays, but I think I must have almost all of them by now and I don't recall ever needing one I didn't have.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Isn´t it 10 Euros now ???
I get shipping to my APO so I don't have to pay exorbitant shipping costs so still $10 (although 10€ is a bit more). -- jim

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Not much because, without being morbid, I just tried to be responsible and picked up a funeral plan for another
£100 a month.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not much because, without being morbid, I just tried to be responsible and picked up a funeral plan for another
£100 a month.
Just think of that as an advanced storage system for the most important counter. So it is like budgeting for ASL. ;)

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Christ, @olli will need to be buried in a shipping container if he wants to take it all with him. Buried like a Pharaoh.