Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hello to all of my ASL Comrades.

It has been awhile since I posted an update as we bought a house in Pittsfield, MA in November and have been moving from Hinsdale ever since.

I just posted my first update on the newsletter Dispatches from the Bunker since the move in my Monthly Update at the ASL Emporium, look there for full details, scroll to the bottom after getting there for full details.

Anyone with questions, please e-mail me at:

aslbunker@aol.com

I look to get back at it and get Dispatch #49 out early in April and hope to hear from you, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh, okay. He kind of made it sound like it was a website or something. Thanks.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Oh, okay. He kind of made it sound like it was a website or something. Thanks.
Hi Mark, sorry if I was a bit vague but yeah, as Klas said, go to the ASL Emporium sub-forum here for my monthly update, it is where I post complete details, including pricing, for the newsletter as the moderator seems to not want me to put that in the general notices here but if I just post there, it is seen by a much smaller audience. So I just point people here in the right direction to that sub-forum for the info you may need.

I hope this helps and again sorry for any confusion, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, just made several replies in my Monthly Update link in the ASL Emporium link here on the ASL Forums and it was brought to my attention there was some trepidation with having paradrop scenarios in consecutive issues. This mainly happened because we are having Carl Nogueira do a multi-issue article on paradrops and gliders at the same time and wanted to get those scenarios out with them. Those scenarios are unique, challenging and FUN!

I promise to get more 'meat and potatoes' ASL actions into what should be a memorable Issue #50 for us in the Fall.

In any event look for #49 in early April.

If you want to take advantage of 1990s pricing before the #50 price increase, see the details in my Monthly Update, just scroll down for them there and if needed, e-mail me at aslbunker@aol.com if you have any questions, Thanks, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for all the work you put into this Vic, we all appreciate it very much
Thanks Olli, I so appreciate your kind words!

Working hard on #49, had a nice VASL playtest session with Tom Morin yesterday and man was it fun to be playing again instead of moving, looking forward to the club this Saturday as things finally get back to normal. This game is such wonderful therapy, you don't know how much you miss it until you do for several months, glad to be back at it, Vic.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Thanks Olli, I so appreciate your kind words!

Working hard on #49, had a nice VASL playtest session with Tom Morin yesterday and man was it fun to be playing again instead of moving, looking forward to the club this Saturday as things finally get back to normal. This game is such wonderful therapy, you don't know how much you miss it until you do for several months, glad to be back at it, Vic.
yeah I get a couple of games in every time I rotate home. Hoping to make ASLOK again this year!