updated game graphics

shorttape

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
hi , played this game many years ago , good fun , I have reviewed the game again and the graphics have not improved a great deal .
are there any mods or remakes available that improves the graphics

Dion

Ober Field Marshal
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is a new Steel Panthers game in development call Steel Tigers. It uses a brand new war-gaming engine, that reputed to the best in history and will be the standard of all future releases.

Dion

Ober Field Marshal
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not sure, I heard about this project about 20 years ago (no title, just its producers). So the gaming engine might have been just a rumor or maybe it was used in a deferent title, so it may have been considered new then but not new now. But I do know that a new tactical wargame is being developed called Steel Tigers.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Steel Tigers does or will use the new Matrix/Slitherine Arcane game engine.

Per :

Steel Tigers will release after WITE2. As it is based on a new engine and not yet feature complete, it's too early to predict a timeframe but we want to allow enough time to finish it properly and also to support WITE2 properly after its release. We do plan to involve the Steel Panthers community in the alpha test once the basic feature set and testing are complete and their feedback will help us greatly in determining the final shape of the game and additional development and the final release timeline.

Best Regards and Happy Thanksgiving,

- Matrix Games and 2by3

Posted by
Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development