ASL Armory Update: Overlay Bundle Errata Updated

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Red Factories now added
Thanks for the armory on this product, interesting to note that neither side was provided with any Lt Mtrs (50mm) as this was such a big part of the original RBat least for the Russians.

robh91

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hutch - my hat off to you! Thanks for all the hard work you put in for the ASL community. It brings sanity to the madness of trying to sort out your ASL kit!

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Updated RF and AoO (2018) files after a Klas proofread. Thank you very much Sir!

Attachments

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I think here's a suitable place to thank all the good people who contribute to these "armory" files. It's a low-visibility work, but the result comes in handy when checking for a missing counter, or trying to sell used, but complete copy of an old module.

Skyhawk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the updated Armory pages! These are very helpful in sorting out components from an older punched collection I've recently inherited from a relative.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Always look forward to the updates. One typo (?) - first page says Sheet 1 of 11, but it looks like there are only 10.
The eleven are the Countersheets.

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
1st - thank you very much for putting this together, I've found these armory lists a useful tool in the past. 2nd - is the entry for the French radios ("10") on counter sheet 2 correct? I'm having a hard time understanding why they'd need more radios than there are OBA countersets in the game system (not to mention what a hard day at the office this would make for the poor German player.) Or am I somehow reading this wrong?