Need A Roomie For Winter Offensive

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you looking to save money (i.e., you specifically want to share, as opposed to having your own room) or just looking for a room? I made a hotel reservation but I think I will not be able to attend, so maybe we can call the hotel and transfer my reservation to you, and you can substitute your payment information for mine.

David Goldman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you looking to save money (i.e., you specifically want to share, as opposed to having your own room) or just looking for a room? I made a hotel reservation but I think I will not be able to attend, so maybe we can call the hotel and transfer my reservation to you, and you can substitute your payment information for mine.
Mark,

I too reserved a room. I am looking to share.

Private email me. So far no one has responded other than you. I can cancel at the last minute if you can make it.

frango1000@sbcglobal.net

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you already have a room, then I think you're good, from my end, anyway. I will just cancel my room. I hope you can find a roomie, and I hope you have fun!

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have a room with a pull out bed for you. I will be in the room all day thursday. I leave on Sunday. First come ... first gets the room.