New ASLSK product from New England Volunteers

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am pleased to announce the release of New England Volunteers (NEV) Play Pack 1© which is now available for purchase.

Details on the scenario pack and purchase information below.

Pack Details: (5 ASLSK Scenarios)

ASL Starter Kit 1© from MMP is all that is required to play the five scenarios in NEV Play Pack 1© listed below:

NEV1 Taking San-Stefano, American vs. Germans, Sicily 1943

NEV2 Bridgehead over the Venta, Russians vs. Germans, Latvia 1944

NEV3 Battle in the Ardennes, American vs. German, Belgium 1944

NEV4 Hedgehog, Russian vs. German, Russia 1944

NEV5 The Factory “Aprilia”, American vs. German, Italy 1944

Purchasing and Shipping:

To Purchase NEV Playpack 1© please send $10 + shipping (US Dollars) via pay pal to NEVplaypacks@yahoo.com or use the NEV paypal.me link:

https://paypal.me/NEVPlaypacks?locale.x=en_US

(Please make sure your correct shipping address is provided)

Shipping cost:

Please note I will only use first class postage from the US Postal service. (Domestic & International) Please include the correct amount of postage with your order. I am very sorry, but no insurance or tracking is available. *

Please allow 3 to 5 days to ship upon receiving payment.

USA: 1st pack $3 - $2 for each additional pack

Canada: 1st pack $4 - $3 for each additional pack

Rest of world: 1st pack $6 – each additional pack $4 (Sorry, incorrect amount first posted for this)

*If you wish to use another payment method or wish have tracking/insurance please contact me at Jgochinski@yahoo.com NOT through the Paypal email to make arraignments.

NEV is excited about Play Pack 1, we feel the pack offers an enjoyable experience for all levels of ASLSK play.

Thank you!!!
Joe

Last edited:

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Joe,

Could you tell me more about "NEV3 Battle in the Ardennes, American vs. German, Belgium 1944", like where and when in the Forest and what started?

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Randy

Scenario Intro below:

Thanks
Joe

December 19th 1944, East of St. Vith Belgium. The Fuhrer Grenadier Brigade and her sister Brigade "Begliet" were both part of the Ardennes offensive. The Grenadier X after an unsuccessful assault against St. Vith was ordered to help hold the left flank of the 5th panzer army. By this time the allies were attacking the "bulge" from all sides. The Fuhrer Grenadier X and the US 7th armoured XX would become well acquainted.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Randy

Scenario Intro below:

Thanks
Joe

December 19th 1944, East of St. Vith Belgium. The Fuhrer Grenadier Brigade and her sister Brigade "Begliet" were both part of the Ardennes offensive. The Grenadier X after an unsuccessful assault against St. Vith was ordered to help hold the left flank of the 5th panzer army. By this time the allies were attacking the "bulge" from all sides. The Fuhrer Grenadier X and the US 7th armoured XX would become well acquainted.
This action on the 19th, northeast of St. Vith?

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Does the Aprilia action feature the German 65th Infantry Division? I'm always looking for actions featuring that division.

trailrunner

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last edited:

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I received your pack today and WoW, these are the best looking scenario cards I've seen in a long time. Real colorful! :giggle:
Thank you for the kind words on the cards :) Tom Morin deserves the credit on the layout of the cards, thanks Tom!!
Please enjoy the scenarios!

Regards
Joe

Last edited: