Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
It certainly does look pretty. And it is nice to see some of the big developers supporting titles that don't involve shooting everything in sight.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
don't involve shooting everything in sight
Reminds me of the movie Green Berets where one of the men gets excited about blowing up something, and another says, "don't you ever get tired of blowing stuff up?"

The only reasonable answer is Of Course Not.

Red2112

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
I totally agree. In my case, it´s a way to relax.

BTW, there´s alot of new tech behind MFS 2020...

Which is great for the industry too.

cezi

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Graphics is amazing. I can't wait for this game

ahmedreda

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAlgeria
Good to know about the Specs. We need to keep in mind that the sim is running at 4K, and a lot of us are set up with 1080p/1440p. So we probably won’t need a monster of a PC to get good performance.

snaptube vidmate

Last edited:

Abe Lincorn

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Abraham
Country
llAustralia
This game is a classic. Even though there is better flight simulators this one will always be the best starter one. I recommend this App to anyone is has all levels of difficulty so if you do not know how to fly then this game will help you start flying. I have played this game for a long time and it is always fun to explore the world from my computer.

Red2112

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
This game is a classic. Even though there is better flight simulators this one will always be the best starter one. I recommend this App to anyone is has all levels of difficulty so if you do not know how to fly then this game will help you start flying. I have played this game for a long time and it is always fun to explore the world from my computer.
Sorry but this version MSF2020 is not out yet ;)

It will soon enter it´s beta fase...

You mean Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Better off trying LM Prepard3d v4.5, although they just put out v5. V5 needs some work still, they sort of rushed the release.