Resource icon

Russian AFV/Vehicle Info Cards 1.0

No permission to download

KenH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
KenH submitted a new resource:

ASL Russian Vehicle Cards - Each 4x6 Card covers a single vehicle; Includes most of the data that you need; Also a nice photo

This is Version 1.0 of the Russian vehicle 4x6 cards. Hopefully, you like them.

Please, if you find any errors (there will be...), let me know.

Also, any suggestions?

I plan to complete Russian ordnance next. Then, German and US vehicles and ordnance. Will take me a while. But first, will see if you all like these and correct any errors.

I had to break the PDF file into five, in order to fit within GameSquad file size limit. There are a total of 55 vehicles. Just print onto 4x6...
Read more about this resource...

KenH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Overrun FP should be 10. RMG do not contribute to overrun FP.
Ryan,
I am confused. The counter for a KV-1 M42 shows 2/4 with a superscript "R2". It is my understanding that this means that there is a bow MG (FP 2) and a coaxial MG (FP 4). There is also a rear MG with FP 2.

So, to calculate Overrun FP: AFV + (BMG+CMG)3/2, which is 4 + (2+4)3/2 = 13.

What am I doing incorrectly?

fanatic+1

Ryan Kent
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am sorry, I did not account for the BMG. You were spot on and I was discombobulated. Nice looking cards by the way.

KenH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am sorry, I did not account for the BMG. You were spot on and I was discombobulated. Nice looking cards by the way.
No worries, Ryan. Thanks for providing feedback. Please download the PDF files and critique them closely.

I am about to begin working on the German vehicle cards and want to ensure that the data on each of the Russian cards is correct first. Otherwise, bad math will propagate into even more cards.

Ken

KenH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As I prepare to make more cards (German, American, et. al.), I am looking for help with the following:

1. Providing cool images of each vehicle.
  2. Providing background information on each vehicle (max of 435 characters). I have avoided just using the text on each vehicle from Chapter H as, quite frankly, it tends to not be very interesting.
Any volunteers?

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Wow! any further work on this?
Was there a plan to eventually market these cards?
I would be in for an initial German and Russian set and then Yanks, Brits, Italians and Japanese as separate packs.
The GMT placards for their Panzer game is the idea form factor, it's just a question of whether you would be interested in marketing as a PDF set or putting out printed cards.
I purchase a set of Panzer Mini cards from Strike Net games through Game vault about a year ago and these were quite nice.. http://www.strikenet-games.com/panzer-minatures.html
Perhaps this might the route to go?