Starter Kit Player interest in ALBANY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Starter Kit Players,

ALBANY wants to know if YOU are interested in attending this year.
We are planning on reduced registration cost for you ( 50%! ),
2 special training sessions ( offense and defense ) from STEVE PLEVA,
and a starter kit mini if there is enough interest and attendance.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Joe Leoce

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Starter Kit Players,

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Joe Leoce
Joe

I posted this over on the Facebook and BGG ASLSK "sites".
I hope this helps, seems like a great deal and time!!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Joe

I posted this over on the Facebook and BGG ASLSK "sites".
I hope this helps, seems like a great deal and time!!
Hey Starter Kit players...I’m not seeing much ( any ) interest in this. Please weigh in if you are planning to attend Albany and would like a starter kit tournament and trophy.
Joe Leoce

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is an incredible opportunity for a SK player.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Starter Kit players...I’m not seeing much ( any ) interest in this. Please weigh in if you are planning to attend Albany and would like a starter kit tournament and trophy.
Joe Leoce

Joe
Looks like allot more people over on the ASLSK FB page have "liked" or responded to this, after I posted it there.
Can they contact you directly (Via email or thru the web site?) I posted the web address, but of course NOT your email over at FB. Let me know on that.

Also, I think this thread should be in the Starter Kit Section, I think very few ASLSK players come to this section?? Can this be moved by the Mods?

Thanks
Joe

Rugbyrobb

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm totally interested...if there is a ASLSK component, I 'd totally sign up!

:)
RugbyRobb

Starter Kit Players,

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Joe Leoce

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Albany SK just got better!! I was asked several weeks ago by the (SERIOUSLY) great Steve Pleva to help him get an SK presence kick-started at this years New York State ASL Championship Tournament. I gave him a list of scenarios for each round and some discussion on SK things. Sadly I had already committed to present at a conference that weekend.I told him to get with Joe Joseph Gochinski and Mitch Abrams to see if they could help manage things and also drag some of their SK players up with them from the south eastern New England area.

But attending ASLOK recently has rekindled my interest in SK (life forced a break), so I cancelled my conference schedule and WILL be going to the event!! Joe and Mitch will still be running things - I will just be a rules question resource if needed. I will be there from Thursday evening through Sunday afternoon.

NOTE: If we can get at least 6 SK PTO familiar+ players in attendance on Friday (preferably) or Sunday (if necessary), I would be happy to give my SK PTO Bootcamp presentation that I did at the Texas ASL Tournament this summer. It was a HUGE hit! The attendees would then all play the same scenario from that pack while I roamed around mentoring and answering questions.

For those that have never been to an ASL Tournament (almost all of you presumably) these are NOT CUT-THROAT EVENTS!!! They are fun and sociable opportunities to play and learn ASL(SK). Don't be shy - come on out!!

For those that can make it up on Thursday, Steve Pleva will be giving TWO 1-hour sessions, one on attacking and one on defending!! This man is probably the greatest ASL player in history, so he has a thing or two he can share!

HALF PRICE ADMISSION FOR SK PLAYERS!!

Hope to see you there in just 9 weeks!!

http://nys-asl.com/