See you at ASLOK folks !

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
World, come and get it, I'll get you back in the winner's circle, except Magnus of course ;).
Hey Paul, welcome to ASLOK says this "second-timer". I need people like you there to increase the chance of improving on my abysmal record from last year :) ;).

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
Well, we will have to make sure we get a game in!
Thanks to the friendly facilitation of Bret, I will have a game already Friday morning. I might not be the best player at the upcoming ASLOK, but I will be the first :) (tied with "Wild Bill", my opponent).

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks to the friendly facilitation of Bret, I will have a game already Friday morning. I might not be the best player at the upcoming ASLOK, but I will be the first:) (tied with "Wild Bill", my opponent).
The entire World counts on you to open the score in our favour, Magnus. It all hinges on you and your performance. Let nothing but determination and grit guide you.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
The entire World counts on you to open the score in our favour, Magnus. It all hinges on you and your performance. Let nothing but determination and grit guide you.
I fully realize the weight of being first, and the strong message it sends. To get into the spirit, I will suggest that we play a scenario from Egypt in 1940 (not), with me as incompetent Italian (not). Thus, even if I against all determination would loose, I know that the reinforcements will soon arrive in Rommel-like form.

Glen

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So, on the ASLOK website, there is a mention of someone going 0-15 one year. Do we know if this is a record? It is always nice to have a target. :)

Glen

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, on the ASLOK website, there is a mention of someone going 0-15 one year. Do we know if this is a record? It is always nice to have a target. :)

Glen
That's a lot of games, even for ASLOK. I was 2-11 one year. I'm usually around .500

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
And loose? :)
If you are going to loose, you might as well drag the opponent's energy down with you.....

Anyway Magnus, the word "loose" should not be in your dictionary, as we expect a lead when we all arrive to support you. Will Bill is a super nice guy, barely knows any rules, can't tell the difference between a Panther and a Panzer, rolls Boxcars all the time.......you really have no reason to loose at all.

andrea pagni

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
If you are going to loose, you might as well drag the opponent's energy down with you.....

Anyway Magnus, the word "loose" should not be in your dictionary, as we expect a lead when we all arrive to support you. Will Bill is a super nice guy, barely knows any rules, can't tell the difference between a Panther and a Panzer, rolls Boxcars all the time.......you really have no reason to loose at all.
well, in one playing with him, he as russian ended up with 3 more leader than when we started...

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will be playtesting again this year. This time around mostly for BFP and one big ass monster from Lone Canuck. If anyone is interested in helping me please let me know. If you have projects to test then I will help you and then you will have to help me.
Hello Pete Shelling!

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Room booked, pre-registered and getting my ASLOK stuff ready already!
Dave, I am assuming your picnic is on? After all of these years one of my highlights has been attending your picnic; eating great food prepared by you and the missus; drinking heavily (of course!); watching some Sunday NFL games, then the bonfire. If we all can choose our personal idea of what heaven would be, an eternal ASL picnic comes to my mind.