BG Counters 44: Stuart SP, 60a Centaur AA Mk I, Centaur AA Mk II, & Crusader AA Mk II, & Crusader AA Mk I

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
55a Stuart SP:
This varient that appeared in the western desert was a Stuart III (British Vehicle Note 3) with the turret removed and an OQF 18 Pounder gun (British Ordnance Note 11) mounted in its place.
† The Turret is treated as unarmoured. Despite this, the crew may button up and if they do so, the crew and vehicle is immune to small arms fire (EXC: D5.311 ).
See also British Vehicle Notes N & BG

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
92129213921492159220922160a Centaur AA Mk I, Centaur AA Mk II, & Crusader AA Mk II:
These were variantions on the Crusader AA (Britsh Vehicle Note 60) based on the Centaur chassis and variations featuring differing armament.
† Though this AFV is OT, due to its having RST (D1.321,) the crew must be BU to fire its armament-as signified by "CE FP NA" on the counter.
† Make two TK DR when using the 20L column of the AP TK table; only one DR (firer's choice) is used. This is signified by "2 TK DR" on the counter.
See also British Vehicle Note BG

Attachments

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
60b Crusader AA Mk I:
Certain Crusader AA vehicles were fitted with the OQF 40mm AA Gun (British Ordnace Note 21). Thos larger gun could not be fitted inside an armoured turret so the crew was largely unprotected while servicing the gun.
† The Cruader AA MkI Turret is treated as unarmoured to the side and rear TCA.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
60b Crusader AA Mk I:
Certain Crusader AA vehicles were fitted with the OQF 40mm AA Gun (British Ordnace Note 21). Thos larger gun could not be fitted inside an armoured turret so the crew was largely unprotected while servicing the gun.
† The Cruader AA MkI Turret is treated as unarmoured to the side and rear TCA.
Oops!

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Can't be worse than President Spanky with his most recent "Prince of Whales" ? or his all time classic "covfefe".

I do however confess that without a decent spelling checker I would be righly bugared.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I think I might just have the worst reputation here...
Your Pictish is flawless. It's good to see someone trying to restore a heritage language to its rightful place.

JR

Last edited: