Sissukoni 2019

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
I will attend, and I hope some guys from the Göteborg/Borås and Copenhagen areas will join me. You might have to expand into that other, secret, room ?.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
I will attend, and I hope some guys from the Göteborg/Borås and Copenhagen areas will join me. You might have to expand into that other, secret, room ?.
When will the scenario list be published, and where?

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Magnus is someone paying you to play at ASL tournaments?

Do they have money to sponsor a second person ?
I think he is sponsored by the USA so that the world loses during the ASLOK world cup. Mission accomplished

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
When will the scenario list be published, and where?
Then actually to answer the question, I am not the organizer but I know they are close in finalizing the list. Timo Kärnä who is the TD has had some health issues but now things should be back on track.

I will let him know about this inquiry as I'm not sure f he reads GS on the daily basis and I'll this thread will be updated in as soon as possible with the info.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I think he is sponsored by the USA so that the world loses during the ASLOK world cup. Mission accomplished
Sorry but it is not the swedes for sure. First time for me in ASLOK, first time US win. Coincidence? I think not.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
Magnus is someone paying you to play at ASL tournaments?

Do they have money to sponsor a second person ?
Sorry - no external sponsor you can hook up to. I do, however, have the "attend 10 ASL tournaments and get one free" card, thus Albany is free for me this year :)

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
This might be a short sighted sponsorship, did it exist. It is true that I attended ASLOK for the first time last year, just as asloser, and US won for the first time. And I certainly did not contribute positively to the US/World balance, but my loose/win ratio is improving and in the medium term I think a USA sponsorship would be counter-productive. I actually go to tournaments on my own nickel to tease out top players residing in European capitals who seem to avoid going to many tournaments right now.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
It's all in jest, don't freak out. Swedes are among the highest rated in the Transparency International's anti-corruption index.
True, and this might be why the parties opposing to "a further expanded EU" (original ones and those having changed their attitude) will be doubled and maybe tripled in this upcoming election.

Last edited:

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
And a third please ? I'll even wear the sponsors logo on a t shirt............
That is a mighty good idea. Brad should give me the ASLOK T-Shirt for free, or for a free ASLOK tournament, or both, if I wear it at at least 10 other ASL tournaments the next year :). Sadly, no European TD's that I am aware of are printing any T-Shirts this year.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
Then actually to answer the question, I am not the organizer but I know they are close in finalizing the list. Timo Kärnä who is the TD has had some health issues but now things should be back on track.

I will let him know about this inquiry as I'm not sure f he reads GS on the daily basis and I'll this thread will be updated in as soon as possible with the info.
Thanks, Mikko. As I payed around €100 for Swedish Volunteers because of Sissiukoni 2018 I have to say this:

I will be disappointed if Broderfolket does not play at least a minor role also in Sissukoni 2019 :) .