THE KFW VASL thread

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll see what I can do to make search lights "light" up the VASL world.

And I figured out that tracking an "off" SL ca is important to avoid a negative sighting DRM (W10.3).

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gents,

I've released the DRAFT version of the KFW VASL Extension. See top post for the link.

I decided to release this as a DRAFT version because I know that despite the keen eyes of myself and the VASL cabal, you'll find something we didn't.

Since this is a DRAFT version, it can change without notice. I'll try to keep legacy versions in the linked folder. Be warned that newer versions may not be compatible with superseded versions. Safe guard your games in progress accordingly.

Post any feedback to this thread.

Last edited:

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gents,

I've released the DRAFT version of the KFW VASL Extension. See top post for the link.

I decided to release this as a DRAFT version because I know that despite the keen eyes of myself and the VASL cabal, you'll find something we didn't.

Since this is a DRAFT version, it can change without notice. I'll try to keep legacy versions in the linked folder. Be warned that newer versions may not be compatible with superseded versions. Safe guard your games in progress accordingly.

Post any feedback to this thread.
Looks nice!!

Magpie

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Looking great so far.

Only thing I have noticed is that the extension seems to duplicate the counters button.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking great so far.

Only thing I have noticed is that the extension seems to duplicate the counters button.
Can you post a screen? I’ll check it out.

Magpie

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
All I can say is it appeared when I installed the extension

Magpie

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
OK looks to be fixed now. Not sure how it came about but I took all of the extensions out and have dropped back in a select few (I had a heap of them in there) including FW and it's all good now.

ricst801

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
This is my first serious look at VASL and I am struggling to get the KFW extension to load. I have just downloaded and installed the FFS.vmdx file from Le Franc Tireur and that loads OK. I have downloaded the KFW zip file - renamed it to KFW_DRAFT_006.vmxd without expanding it and copied it to the extensions directory, but it does not load. I am running VASL 6.4.3. Am I missing something obvious.

Steve

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
This is my first serious look at VASL and I am struggling to get the KFW extension to load. I have just downloaded and installed the FFS.vmdx file from Le Franc Tireur and that loads OK. I have downloaded the KFW zip file - renamed it to KFW_DRAFT_006.vmxd without expanding it and copied it to the extensions directory, but it does not load. I am running VASL 6.4.3. Am I missing something obvious.

Steve
Dude expand the zip . and you will get a KFW_DRAFT_006.vmdx .. stick that in your extensions folder

ricst801

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks for the feedback. I have already tried to expand the zip file, but i just get a KFW_DRAFT_006 folder and no vmdx file. I am running on a mac book and I wonder if the archiver is also expanding the vmdx file.