The elephant in the room for missing counters

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
"Was that a European elephant, or an African elephant?"
A European elephant? The last we had of the sort were mammoths, now quite exctinct, or so I've been told.

Maybe you mean instead an Indian elephant? Or maybe a native Indian elephant?? ;)

von Marwitz

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm still waiting for the minenhund counter, or the Piper counter that was promised

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I'm waiting for the 45" Ubergrossegotter-damerungen-sturmgeschutze, and of course, the rules section for Moroccan Camel Charges. :)Then my ASL collection will finally be complete. :)

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
C'mon designers, we're up to our armpits with chrome. 3rd party developers have added non-generic aircraft, all sorts of patrol boats, folks are working on armored trains, we've got a counter for a SINGLE Finnish AC that once existed for crying out loud. Where are our nationality specific rules and horse, mule, and camel counters?

You thought I was going to ask for war elephants weren't you?

We'll of course need muleskinner counters and MMTC "Mule Movement Task Checks" for non-qualified use of a mule by non-muleskinner personnel ...
And kick-severity rolls for SMCs that fail the MMTC.
Aabsolutely right. We need musketeers for all Gothic line scenarios and mountain infantry actions of call types. And the Wehrmacht was a horse based army.

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
But still, no "Stuka zu Fuss" counter...
This AFV may (?) have appeared in the old Squad Leader, I know they had "nebelwerfer" counters (which is OBA in ASL).

But wait long enough and someone will print you one ?