Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Rather than open a new thread, here is a bug report.

While my "reaction" count seems to roughly track, my post count seems to go up by less than 1 in 10 posts.

Edit: Of course having said that, this post incremented my post count, only the 2nd or 3rd in well over a week.

Last edited:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
While my "reaction" count seems to roughly track, my post count seems to go up by less than 1 in 10 posts.

Edit: Of course having said that, this post incremented my post count, only the 2nd or 3rd in well over a week.
Probably because posts in some sections, such as the political forum, do not count toward post count totals.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
The revised look of the forums is nice. The only thing that still is not working is the date stamp of the posts are not aligning with the local time.

First world problem.
Same problem for me.
Could we expect that this (minor) problem would be fixed?

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
The time displayed seems to be one of the middle US time zones, as best I can figure out.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I got off my arse and experimented today with time stamping on posts. The difference seems to be 6:32 earlier than actual posting time. At least that's the case for Ireland which is GMT/UTC time +1. A test post at 12:00 (noon) had a time stamp of 05:28 (AM). Whether that is true for other time zones, I simply don't know.

So for Ireland/disUK add 6 hours, 32 minutes to the timestamp.