SK stile map #41?

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's spelt style. A stile is a passage through or over a fence.
You knew exactly what the real question is, but being that you don't have anything useful to say, you decide to be a troll. It's no wounder that so meany people don't like you.
Just so you have it right a stile is also one of the components of a door or window. Mr. know it all

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Stop it you two or I'm pulling this forum over and we're all going back to 2400 baud modems. And there will be no facebook after dinner for a week. Daniel is our creative speller, and Bruce is our less-creative curmudgeon. You both will have to live with that.

JR

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
being that you don't have anything useful to say
Education isn't useful? You feel that you're better off not knowing how to spell? That's a terrible way to go through life.

you decide to be a troll
I don't think you understand what "troll" means, either. Hint: just because you receive a reply that isn't to your taste doesn't mean it's "trolling". I hate bad spelling, and will correct it when the opportunity arises, It might make me a "grammar Nazi", but it doesn't make me a troll.

As for your original question: why are you asking us? We don't run MMP. Ask them. This is not an official MMP support forum. They only post stuff here if they feel like it. However, I think they're more likely to reply to your questions if you spell them correctly, so that they can understand what you're asking.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Education isn't useful? You feel that you're better off not knowing how to spell? That's a terrible way to go through life.

I don't think you understand what "troll" means, either. Hint: just because you receive a reply that isn't to your taste doesn't mean it's "trolling". I hate bad spelling, and will correct it when the opportunity arises, It might make me a "grammar Nazi", but it doesn't make me a troll.

As for your original question: why are you asking us? We don't run MMP. Ask them. This is not an official MMP support forum. They only post stuff here if they feel like it. However, I think they're more likely to reply to your questions if you spell them correctly, so that they can understand what you're asking.
nope your a troll, and I'm a idoit for replying to a troll and if yous donet know why I posed my question here then you are also a fool

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey I thought I had the copyright on "creative" spelling, or is mine just bad?
Stop it you two or I'm pulling this forum over and we're all going back to 2400 baud modems. And there will be no facebook after dinner for a week. Daniel is our creative speller, and Bruce is our less-creative curmudgeon. You both will have to live with that.

JR

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I have now come the the Conclusion, that I should apply german Rules of Spelling to the english Language just to introduce new Ideas to the Argument.

von Marwitz