Ciao Cina! Type 91 AC?

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
The counter on Ciao Cina! for athe Japanese Type 91 AC matchs no known variant in RB or in VASL

Armour in RB is 1,1 vs 1,0 on Scenario card

Also the Side BMG are not on the counter on the Scenario Card

Please advise :)

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The counter on Ciao Cina! for athe Japanese Type 91 AC matchs no known variant in RB or in VASL

Armour in RB is 1,1 vs 1,0 on Scenario card

Also the Side BMG are not on the counter on the Scenario Card

Please advise :)
It seems likely that the side/rear armor is misprinted on the scenario for japanese vehicle note 10 since it seems to match in all other elements, but it would be nice to get a confirmation.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the side BMGs are not on the scenario card. My scenario card has MG factors of "-ˢ²ˣ²/4", which is the same thing that is printed in chapter h. Does the counter on your scenario card say something different for the MGs?

JR

Last edited:

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
It seems likely that the side/rear armor is misprinted on the scenario for japanese vehicle note 10 since it seems to match in all other elements, but it would be nice to get a confirmation.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the side BMGs are not on the scenario card. My scenario card has MG factors of "-ˢ²ˣ²/4", which is the same thing that is printed in chapter h. Does the counter on your scenario card say something different for the MGs?

View attachment 7561

JR
They were just so small I didn't see them :)

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Please let us know how this plays, Aaron. This looked to be one of the more interesting scenarios in LFT14 and sits at the top of my LFT14 playlist.