New WO Pack

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
How long do these typically stay available for sale? Long enough to wait for the "Black Day" sale from MMP?
My advice would be to check the avialability of previous WO releases on the MMP website. You will note, which years are no longer available and which still are. Do the count and then you know how long they seem to last before being gone.

But as I reckon these won't be reprinted, I would not tarry too long. You might save a few bucks. But if they are gone, you'll pay many more to fill in your gaps via eBay.

von Marwitz

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
My advice would be to check the avialability of previous WO releases on the MMP website. You will note, which years are no longer available and which still are. Do the count and then you know how long they seem to last before being gone.

But as I reckon these won't be reprinted, I would not tarry too long. You might save a few bucks. But if they are gone, you'll pay many more to fill in your gaps via eBay.

von Marwitz
Now I’m curious why VM put me on ignore. :)

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Hum? I don't get it. I don't have you on ignore.
If I missed some humor, please excuse - I am German. ;)

von Marwitz
:) I did the checking you suggested and posted the results a couple posts up. You didn’t see it. I figured I had offended you, knowing how Germans are famous for never being lazy, I was certain you couldn’t have just not read the prior posts. ;)

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
:) I did the checking you suggested and posted the results a couple posts up. You didn’t see it. I figured I had offended you, knowing how Germans are famous for never being lazy, I was certain you couldn’t have just not read the prior posts. ;)
Hehe. We normally contrieve to cover up our laziness by constructing over-engineered machinery to do the work.

von Marwitz

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Typically.
Thanks. I made a mistake and assumed I was in on the pre-order, but will snag that along with maybe some other MMP goodness later this year. Keep up the good work, but don't forget about any looming snap shot Q&As that are due. :D