What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

ASLAddict

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I forgot this picture in my post above. Here you can see the size ratio very well. I think this size of the boxes is very practical.

Attachments

morgan kane

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Picked up a bundle of March Madness scenario packs, March Madness 97, March Madness 98 (counters punched, but not used), March Madness 99 (with British Rare Vechicles unpunched). It also included MM97 draft copies. Seems like those who pre-registered got a draft copy of the MM97 scenario pack before the tournament started. I am a player not a collector so I will probably sell the draft copies.

David Murray

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well, I have finally cracked and ordered a copy of Armies of Oblivion - the only core module I do not own. It was a tough decision as I now only work a minimum wage job and the cost from Second Chance Games here in the UK was just over £150 (with postage - nearly a week's wage). Looking forward to finally get to play this...

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LFT 14. Great looking product....LOTS of cool looking scenarios. A LITTLE disappointed the damsels prisoner counters were not included in the VASL extension. I want to use them for all prisoners I give up.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Picked up a bundle of March Madness scenario packs, March Madness 97, March Madness 98 (counters punched, but not used), March Madness 99 (with British Rare Vechicles unpunched). It also included MM97 draft copies. Seems like those who pre-registered got a draft copy of the MM97 scenario pack before the tournament started. I am a player not a collector so I will probably sell the draft copies.
Congratulations. It seems that you're one of the fortunate owners of a couple of the most rare ASL ítems, although, with the additions by TPP, the counters aren't so difficult to get. But I've been always curious about what "Rare British Vehicles" depicted. Could you give a list of the vehicles provided by that countersheet? Thanks in advance.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
LFT 14. Great looking product....LOTS of cool looking scenarios. A LITTLE disappointed the damsels prisoner counters were not included in the VASL extension. I want to use them for all prisoners I give up.
You make a point, updated ;-)

Last edited:

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LFT 14
2 x copies "Red Factories"
"Quick Six" from Lone Canuck
"Red Vengeance" Heat of Battle

Last edited:

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Congratulations. It seems that you're one of the fortunate owners of a couple of the most rare ASL ítems, although, with the additions by TPP, the counters aren't so difficult to get. But I've been always curious about what "Rare British Vehicles" depicted. Could you give a list of the vehicles provided by that countersheet? Thanks in advance.
MM 99 british rare vehicles on boardgamegeek

Including the Grant CDL.

JR

morgan kane

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Check this link

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Broken Ground Design: ss counterset, berserk counters, oba counters
MMP: several Winter Offensive bonus packs, Starter Kit One and Armies of Oblivion (scored a ziplock copy a few years back, BUT I WANT THAT BEAUTIFUL AWESOME "ARMIES OF OBLIVION" BOX!!! YEAH!!!!
MMP: ASL mug, sk style board 25, some other sk boards, extra Suicide Creek map

Last edited:

MettIgel

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Bought the 2018 printing of Armies of Oblivion on a whim, despite warnings, that it's not a newbie friendly module. I have to admit that i can't find many axis minor scenarios that i already have :)
Otherwise exited, because i really enjoy playing low morale level troops. And of course the tiny tanks!

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Bought the 2018 printing of Armies of Oblivion on a whim, despite warnings, that it's not a newbie friendly module. I have to admit that i can't find many axis minor scenarios that i already have :)
Otherwise exited, because i really enjoy playing low morale level troops. And of course the tiny tanks!
Axis Minors rock!

They make Russians look strong!