Breaking Heartstrings (Parry Island Seaborne Invasion)

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Breaking Heartstrings - Parry Island Seaborne Invasion - Update: The 2nd Scenario of possible 4 had concluded on game ending dr on Turn 9 of 10. The Marines have cleared the entire north end of the island and most of the central part of the island. All that is left is the Japanese Defences on the southern end of the island. Casualty count has closed with the CVP as follows: Marines have suffered 145 CVP, while the Japanese have suffered 124 CVP. Just a refresher on the Victory Conditions: The Marines win at the end of any scenario, if they control all Beach/Hinterland locations on the island and have amassed more CVP than the Japanese

Last edited:

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Breaking Heartstrings - Start of Assault Period 3: The Marines started advancing forward through what looked to be cleared area - the Japaneses had other ideas (3x Close Combats in the Marines' half of Turn 1)

Attachments

Mike205

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks fantastic! I'm happy to see an island PTO pack is in the works!

If you don't mind me asking, how are things going with the Operation Martlet pack?

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am so getting this!
Just got the "Quick Six" pack from Lone Canuck.
I am really happy with this because I want some small scenarios to introduce an old friend to ASL, and these are perfect!

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Looks fantastic! I'm happy to see an island PTO pack is in the works!

If you don't mind me asking, how are things going with the Operation Martlet pack?
OP MARTLET is going well, Andy Cochrane is leading the playtesting and had tackled the scenarios and now is starting on the Tactical Missions

Cheers

George

Mike205

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great! I'm looking forward to the final product!