Red Factories

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do you mean "Amazon Prime" soon or "Festung Budapest" soon?

JR
Not sure myself! But it's now on the product list and pre-order areas of the MMP site. Then again so is Forgotten War. Maybe I'm just anxious.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
QQ from a newb (and can't seem to find the answer on MMP's website)...do they pre-bill your credit card, or do you get some sort of notification like with the GMT P500 list?
No to both.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
They charge your credit card when they ship your item. So make sure you give them a credit card that won't expire in the next five years.
Or you can order from someone like Key's Games & Hobbies.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If Alex were on here, I'm sure he'd tell you that I've easily spent thousands of dollars with him over the last couple years. That being said, I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with question at hand. In a preorder situation, I'd rather take my vote right to the manufacturer to make sure it's counted properly.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
If Alex were on here, I'm sure he'd tell you that I've easily spent thousands of dollars with him over the last couple years. That being said, I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with question at hand. In a preorder situation, I'd rather take my vote right to the manufacturer to make sure it's counted properly.

When I preorder with Alex, I don't need to worry about giving "them a credit card that won't expire in the next five years". That is what my comment was in reference to.

I currently have Red Factories and Forgotten War on preorder with Alex. I have preordered with MMP before and purchased from them directly. It's not a big deal either way.

Insp35

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Keep in mind the Multi-Man's website has the option to upgrade you credit card information. I have used it a couple of times when Bank Of America has protected my credit by cancelling and reissuing my card.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
They charge your credit card when they ship your item. So make sure you give them a credit card that won't expire in the next five years.
...and the only notice I've ever received was if my Credit Card didn't work.....

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, I know Stalingrad was special and brutal, but going to the well once too many? Personally, I would like the other ones in the pipeline take priority over anything Stalingrad. Saw three movies on it and played the two HASL already put out years ago. Just a thought.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, I know Stalingrad was special and brutal, but going to the well once too many? Personally, I would like the other ones in the pipeline take priority over anything Stalingrad. Saw three movies on it and played the two HASL already put out years ago. Just a thought.
Different strokes for different folks!:cool:

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got THE long-awaited text message from UPS.

Red Factories scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

:D:D:D:D

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine is 'Packing'. Probably Monday/ Tuesday for delivery

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States