Corregidor: the Rock Errata

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Try as hard as we might, errata still has an irritating way of making it into a product.

American Reinforcement Group Chart (pg. 20): RG O5 should have note "j" added to it's Notes entry.

PDFs and sticky errata is available on the Support page at www.boundingfire.com

Last edited:

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Designer Note #18 (pg. 27): Delete the second to the last sentence which begins with, “That is the reason...”.

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last sentence of the 6.51 example has a rules reference of "(1.54)", I think this should be "(6.54)". Is this correct?

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Paragraph 8.5, second example. Should the 5th sentence be changed from "Place large chute B (and the small chute) in MM24,..." to "Place large chute B (and the small chute) in MM22,..."?

Also, same section, last sentence of the first example. I assume "now I their Final ..." should be "now in their Final ...".

Last edited:

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Section 11, "Initial Scenario" is not a separate paragraph, rather it is combined in the "Idle Date" definition.

"Setup Area", second to last sentence. Should "hexes in Enterable by Infantry" by replaced by "hexes is Enterable by Infantry"

Last edited:

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Paragraph 8.5, second example. Should the 5th sentence be changed from "Place large chute B (and the small chute) in MM24,..." to "Place large chute B (and the small chute) in MM22,..."?

Also, same section, last sentence of the first example. I assume "now I their Final ..." should be "now in their Final ...".
Yes to both.....I am always amazed even when multiple people proof stuff multiple times, something always seems to slip through the cracks. Thanks for catching these. Rick will soon get the sticky notes available for these.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Section 11, "Initial Scenario" is not a separate paragraph, rather it is combined in the "Idle Date" definition.

"Setup Area", second to last sentence. Should "hexes in Enterable by Infantry" by replaced by "hexes is Enterable by Infantry"
Typos again....geez Louise. At least it is not something major. Thanks!

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Amis can initial HTH combat if are the attacker and ambush (HBR #2).

Can the Filipino partisans in CTR3 also go HTH as the Amis can?

Thanks,

Rich

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Amis can initial HTH combat if are the attacker and ambush (HBR #2).

Can the Filipino partisans in CTR3 also go HTH as the Amis can?

Thanks,

Rich
By themselves, no. If stacked with an American SMC or an American MMC, then yes.

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Section 12.5, table: RePh Sequence number entry "*12412" should be "*12.512".

Last edited:

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is Building DD22 considered a partially rubbled building with a level 1 location in DD22?

Can fortifications/mines be placed in paved road hexes with shellholes?

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking at the * note for the AFV Repair Table (12.5131c). It applies to both the AFV Remains in MHA and the Eliminated results.

"* An Armor Leader of an eliminated/MHA held AFV may be transferred to another retained AFV of the same type (12.5114). If another same type vehicle is not available, the AL is Eliminated."

If the AFV remains in the MHA, does the first sentence "may" override the second sentence? I.e., if there is no same type vehicle but the AFV remains in the MHA, is the armor leader eliminated?

I'm thinking that if the AFV remains, only the first sentence applies, if the AFV is eliminated both sentences apply.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes.
Say you have a Sherman tank with an 8-1 AL which was Recalled and sent to the MHA. In the ensuing RePh your final AFV Repair dr is a "4" so the tank remains in the MHA until it gets fixes or is Eliminated. If the Sherman does remain in the MHA after trying to "fix" it, the AL is Eliminated ("Sorry Frank, got no other vehicle for you to command and do not know if or when another may come available. Head back to the CP and grab a cup Joe. You can sit the rest of this one out.").
Obviously, if the tank is Eliminated, then so is its AL.
If you do NOT possess another Retained Sherman tank (even if you have halftracks and M7 Priests galore) the AL is Eliminated.
If you DO possess another Sherman tank, you may transfer him to THAT tank for use in the upcoming CG Date ("Good news Frank! The Sherman tank, Crazy Suzie, is in need of a good tank commander. I'm giving it to you. Go get 'em.").
During play you will quickly see how little impact AFV's have on this battle (few available as RG's). Coors is mainly an infantry/gun/OBA fight. Air Support and NOBA play minor roles....AFV's seemed to play an even smaller part. Only one platoon of Shermans sent to the island and a platoon of M7 Priests. Most were damaged by mines upon landing and the armor played a minimal role until the last couple of days when two of the Shermans supported the attack towards the tail of the Rock.

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ouch! Frank grabs a cup of Joe and the remainder of the crew gets to stay around with another commander assigned.

Harsh.

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just a typo:
Last sentence of 12.5136. "(even and Abandoning crew)" should probably be "(even an Abandoning crew)"

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Japanese RGC, ID G6 has notes listed as "a, a". Should this be "a, d" like the other "G" groups?