Winter Offensive 2019 under way

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
WO3.JPG

I pre-ordered Red Factories so it's no big deal that there are copies of it within about 90 minutes...mine will arrive soon enough.

Really...it's not a big deal.

Honestly....I can wait.

But...but...but...must...not...drive...down...to...Bowie...from...Delaware...tomorrow...to...pick...up...copy...of...Red...Factories.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
at 90 minutes away, why not go to WO?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
is Paramarine there? Probably the guy with USMC stickers and cloths plastered everywhere lol.

Earl_8minus0

Reaction score
First name
Earl
Country
llSouth Korea
Vinny

Sorry to hear about you not being able to attend Winter Offensive this year.

That just means you save up enough points with House Hold 6 to join us in Singapore in July.

Sorry to say that due to the above I will not be at ASLOK just got off the phone with Mom.

But you know if you drive over your always welcome to drop by for a 'home' cooked meal.

Take care and hope you heal up fast and well.

Later,

Earl

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Vinny

Sorry to hear about you not being able to attend Winter Offensive this year.

That just means you save up enough points with House Hold 6 to join us in Singapore in July.

Sorry to say that due to the above I will not be at ASLOK just got off the phone with Mom.

But you know if you drive over your always welcome to drop by for a 'home' cooked meal.

Take care and hope you heal up fast and well.

Later,

Earl
Hey Earl - thanks! Enjoy rolling dice in Singapore. When all said and done I will have spent three months of sick and vacation time so I’ll be lucky if I have any time left to take a trip to the John lol. As long as I can walk again is all that really matters and a home cooked meal at moms is always welcome! Best,

Vinny

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had planned to go. Flu said otherwise. Been stuck in house since Thursday. Have fun all!

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Thanks for the pictures.

Some day... I'll be able to take the time in january and fly to attend. (Probably not before I'm retired, though - hope I'll still be in a good enough shape to actually do it)