Is the Deluxe ASL Redux going to make preorder?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I was on the fence for a while but I do like the new DASL boards (and easier to carry around than originals) so I can say I did my part to bump the pre-order along.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
My mounted boards have been used a handful of times so they are not even close to being worn out. And not a single original scenario in the bunch. Great way for others to catch up, but for those of us who have kept up going along, there's not a lot here to entice us. Mildly interested in having new style tri-fold boards, but can't justify getting this only for that.

Would have been nice to see a reprint and update of the AFV cards included in this.

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Of course it’s going to make it! After the initial surge it continue to collect preorders. Well worth it for the new SK style boards and overlays and all of thenupdated scenarios. The new rubble overlays are just the cherry on top of what will be an excellent updated product!

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Focus on the first three words and you’ll find your answer. ;)
Those making a book with a fair spread and good knowledge are by no means stupid and can do well. Making sure your customers don't know more than you is the tricky part.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Those making a book with a fair spread and good knowledge are by no means stupid and can do well. Making sure your customers don't know more than you is the tricky part.
Indeed. But they don’t do that based on something that’s only ever gone one way either.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Oh ye of little faith! Odds should be a little bit better than that Spencer. Embrace the DASL! Could only be better if it included some black and white SS counters to really send Mark over the edge.
I'm referring to Map Bundle II. Above I stated that I make the DASL pack 3:2 for. :)

I'm also neutral-to-pro-DASL. Can't hate it too much when 2/3 scenarios in the BE Shellshock mini where I won the Original Sniper Girl Plaque (TM, Doug Sheppard) were DASL. :D