Status
Not open for further replies.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
..just leave Weir and his cats alone..
It's long been established that they are not Paul's cats. On the contrary, Paul is their hooman. Granted, Paul is several orders of magnitude larger than they, and more erudite at communication, but doubt not that those felines are firmly in charge. They merely let on that great hairy biped is somehow 'master' of the premises. But they know the truth. That's why they ignore you.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Carden Loyd Mk VI carrier towing the GS tracked trailer carrying, I think, a 3.7" howitzer.
Cruiser Mk II, A10. Early production with the Vickers .303" CMG and no BMG. The BMG mount could not take the Vickers and they did not want to mix .303" Vickers with the 7.92mm BESA in the same vehicle. When the Vickers CMG was replaced by the BESA in later production then the BESA BMG was fitted.
A little harder maybe:
View attachment 6526
Argentinian Nahuel DL43.
Marmon-Herrington CTMS-1TB1 in Dutch Guyana (aka Surinam). I note that only the white dude gets to ride.

Last edited:

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's long been established that they are not Paul's cats. On the contrary, Paul is their hooman. Granted, Paul is several orders of magnitude larger than they, and more erudite at communication, but doubt not that those felines are firmly in charge. They merely let on that great hairy biped is somehow 'master' of the premises. But they know the truth. That's why they ignore you.
when you pet a dog and care for a dog, it thinks you are a God so it worships you. When you pet a cat and care for and feed a cat, it thinks it is God, and you are its loyal vassal, worshipping it and bringing offerings and even occasional blood sacrifices (when they scratch you), to it.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
My experience with cats is that they view me as their mother. I have had many who vigorously tried to nuzzle into my armpit looking for a nipple. Some would leave their food just to be beside me when I moved to sit in another room.

As long as you remain dominant, a dog will treat you as his/her pack leader.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My experience with cats is that they view me as their mother. I have had many who vigorously tried to nuzzle into my armpit looking for a nipple. Some would leave their food just to be beside me when I moved to sit in another room.

As long as you remain dominant, a dog will treat you as his/her pack leader.
I've never had, (or had any urge to have) a dog seeking nipplage from me. I think we have now discovered one of your many unique hidden talents.

:D

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I've never had, (or had any urge to have) a dog seeking nipplage from me. I think we have now discovered one of your many unique hidden talents.

:D
While humans have two nipples, cats can have from 4 to 10, usually 6 or 8. They are on the cat's belly not chest, so a pair might be partly masked by the rear legs. So a cat might check out near a limb joint. Human armpit sweat contains pheromones which might also get a cat's attention. A hint is that I am more likely to get nuzzled after drying and dressing after a shower when whatever pheromones I produce have not been masked by ordinary dirt and smells and have not yet had a chance to oxidise, IE are fresh.

Rest assured I only have two nipples and they are on my chest. I've occasionally seen such behaviour between others and their cats, so I don't think I am unique in that regard.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Time and again it is remarkable what you learn in an ASL forum.

Wow! I mean Meaow!

von Marwitz
About a year or 6 months ago there was some discussion about and comparing time dilation due to relative velocity and for being in a gravitational well. There was also a thread divergence discussing the possible permutations of the existing boards and how many millions (billions?) of universe lifetimes it would take if each combination was done in 1 Planck time unit (~5x10^-44 s).
Not touching the feline nipple thingy...
I don't blame you!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
About a year or 6 months ago there was some discussion about and comparing time dilation due to relative velocity and for being in a gravitational well. There was also a thread divergence discussing the possible permutations of the existing boards and how many millions (billions?) of universe lifetimes it would take if each combination was done in 1 Planck time unit (~5x10^-44 s).
Oh yeah... I remember the latter one. But I am not claiming to have understood it. ;)

von Marwitz

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
While humans have two nipples, cats can have from 4 to 10, usually 6 or 8.
What was the mass production number?
What nipple caliber?
Was there special ammo besides milk?
What furr camo designs existed?
What type of motor purrs that way?
Weren't Russian cats desperately inefficient to kill German Maüse?

Status
Not open for further replies.